on 17 March 2015
My existing identical boots, (size 10) had lasted well but come to the end of the road, so I wanted a new pair. Thereupon I looked at Amazon and checked that the comments on sizing of this boot remained "accurate" as was my own experience. Consequently, I bought a pair from CamoOutdoors in Ireland. On arrival however, they appeared too small to sight and were indeed too small when tried on. They felt and looked about a size 8. I am a size 10. Therefore, the seller was contacted and sent some photographs next to three separate pieces of my day-to-day size 10 footwear, two pairs of shoes and a pair of boots. I have uploaded them here too for you to be able to compare. These showed that the boots were clearly incorrectly labelled and were not a size 10 (at all!) The seller CamoOutdoors, refused to accept that it was their problem despite the photographs. I have spent the last week using a shoe tree and every trick in the book to see if they will stretch to a size 10. They will not.
My conclusion is that they are either incorrectly labelled or a US sizing.

In sum, one star on the grounds of inaccurate sizing and the refusal of supplier to rectify the problem with the boos.
review image review image review image
on 24 October 2014
Some shipping disaster meant that these did not arrive before I flew to East Africa for a filming trip that included the Nubian Desert in the Sudan - specifically why they were purchased. The Seller went ahead and shipped another pair anyway, even though I had already left the country. Eventually, they arrived in Kenya. They certainly look good and they fit properly and they are comfortable but ... the stitching was bad around the inside heel and had not been caught by the outside threads. Whether this would eventually result in the heel coming adrift I do not know. The Seller immediately offered to replace them. They must be a bit thick over there because he still doesn't understand that I have left the European Continent.

I fixed them instead by looping all the loops in sequence and stitching the last one.

It remains to be seen how they hold up in the desert and whether or not my feet boil.

UPDATE: I bought a second pair as I was quite happy with the first pair - after having patched up all the bad manufacturing mentioned above. But then I discovered a hole in the sole of the first pair and the external stitching is starting to fall apart.

They are hopeless in the wet.

They might look all butch and tough etc. but they are actually rather cheap and nasty.

I see that these are available from several different Amazon Sellers:
Mens Desert Army Combat Military Patrol Tan Work Lightweight Suede Leather Boot
Mil-Com Patrol Boots Desert
Desert Army Combat Patrol Tactical Military Security Lightweight Seude Leather Tan Jungle Boots
review image
on 24 June 2013
A good economical priced boot. Sizes are about 1/2 size larger than normal ik sizes. An extra insole should sort it
on 11 May 2013
FANTASIMASTIC yes that's a made up word but its the only word that describes these boots fit perfect keep my feet warm in snow and dry and in the heat they keep my feet cool the only down side was the laces provided they are cheap and need replacing but overal it's a great product and worth the money
on 26 February 2014
These boot are great!
I brought these for airsoft so they need to take a lot of punishment, which they do! the soles protect the feet well but don't weigh a ton.
on 24 December 2013
As a guy that loves boots ,these are a great buy ,look good ,feel good , love them you will not be dissapointed
on 16 January 2014
I've used them for hiking and climbing in the high mountain terrain, desert terrain and long marches. Very comfortable, water and weather proof. Would 100% recommend.
on 10 November 2013
Solid pair of boots. Arrived on time and in good condition. The boots fit very well, I highly recommend these. If you do decide to purchase these take note of these 2 things. Please order an additional set of laces of higher quality, and secondly a set of gel inserts will be needs. Other than that the actual quality is great. I use these going between building sites and outdoor hiking and they work well for both.
on 17 June 2014
Bought for son for airsoft. These are a really lovely boot. Look great on and will be hardwearing - which is just as well!! Would recommend.
on 7 July 2013
Hi. i'm very very happy. everything perfect. I would recommend to anyone :) This boots are lightweight and very comfortable