5.0 out of 5 stars Great product at a great price
Published 21 months ago by JB

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
My 3 year old loved the movie and adored some little toys he got from a Happy Meal. These were an obvious buy for Christmas. I was very disappointed when they arrived. They are extremely small; smaller than other toy smurfs available from leading retailers. Not very good value for money, unfortunately.
Published 17 months ago by KikeNike

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product at a great price, 14 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Schleich Smurf Set Movie 2013 (Toy)
My 5 year old daughter wanted a Smurfette toy after watching the Smurfs 2 movie. When I compared the prices of a single smurf to this set, my decision was easy. This is a great set especially for the price as I had seen the same set for much higher prices. My daughter loves them and so do I as I was a smurfs fan as a child myself. I would recommend this set to any smurfs fan

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the smurfs, 8 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Schleich Smurf Set Movie 2013 (Toy)
Bought this set as my son loves the smurfs and started collecting the ones from (Hot Donalds) as he calls it. These are smaller than than the others he has but I know he will love them

4.0 out of 5 stars smurf movie set, 23 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Schleich Smurf Set Movie 2013 (Toy)
got this for my daughter who is smurf mad. received on time and well packaged, just thought the figures would be a little bigger but my daughter was pleased with them so thats what matters.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smurfs, 22 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Schleich Smurf Set Movie 2013 (Toy)
They are what they are. You know what they are. They don't do anything, they're just figures. If this is what you want, buy it. If not, don't.

5.0 out of 5 stars expensive but..., 11 Jan. 2014
B. Simpson "mini_mum" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Schleich Smurf Set Movie 2013 (Toy)
I felt the £12 price tag was a little high, but my daughter had asked for smurfs figures for Christmas and there were not many options. These are however, excellent figures. They are good strong plastic construction, in bright vivid colours and a good representation of the actual movie characters.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but good quality, 29 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Schleich Smurf Set Movie 2013 (Toy)
I bought these before we saw the film. Shame that this film wasn't as good as the first so if he will recreate scenes he will probably need the set that came out with the previous film.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 19 Dec. 2013
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars

4.0 out of 5 stars Smurf, 6 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Schleich Smurf Set Movie 2013 (Toy)
This will go with the other presents I have got her . I think she will love to play with this set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 15 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Schleich Smurf Set Movie 2013 (Toy)
Great value product. These individual figures retail at Toys are us for £8 each. They appear sturdy and well made so i'm sure my 3yr old will love em.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 24 Sept. 2013
Mrs. A. Nicol (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Schleich Smurf Set Movie 2013 (Toy)
I recommend this lovely figure set to any fans of the smurfs as it really is a lovely item to have. The figure set
comes with the original smurfs and a couple new ones from the new movie Smurfs 2.

Schleich Smurf Set Movie 2013