on 22 March 2014
Expensive obviously for what it is but it is well made. My son was happy with it anyway after all the pestering lol.
Would have given five stars if it wasn't for the price.
on 4 January 2014
This was a Christmas present for my 2 year old who is obsessed with whales and dolphins. He specifically had an Orca on his list, and this was unwrapped with complete excitement and approval! It's a perfect size for his hands, yet a very good size toy. Quality you'd expect from Schleich and when we purchased the price was very reasonable compared to shops.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 May 2014
My son loves animal toys and this is another for his collection. Good value for the size considering the amount I have paid for tiny little things for him. Realistic looking.
on 10 March 2014
My grand daughter loves sea creatures and I brought this for her as a gift. Delivery was prompt and it was a very successful gift, Full marks.
on 30 July 2013
Schleich is known for its excellent quality, purchased for 5 year old grandson who loves all sea life. Very good packaging.
on 10 April 2015
Been played with every day since Christmas. A super well-made product.
on 11 March 2015
Very well modelled extremely realistic ,good value
on 17 March 2016
Bought for grandson, who is into marine life.
on 4 June 2015
Nice size for a 2 year old to use in the bath
on 23 December 2015
A lovely addition to my grandsons collection

See one answered question