on 13 March 2014
Was a lot of money for what you get, could have bought something like this from the pound shop. My granddaughter had them five minutes then they were broken.
on 15 March 2014
This is great for kids who love mermaid dolls. I initially had a problem with this product as it wasn't packaged so it arrived squashed. I was impressed with the sellers response in immediately sorting the problem and arranging an immediate replacement. Would recommend this seller. They would be great for playing with in the bath so a great addition to the usual rubber duck.
on 11 June 2014
Very thin plastic and fell to pieces my daughter was disappointed with these. Would not reccomend to anyone. Poor quality
on 4 March 2014
They fell apart the first time the girls used them - their arms fell off within seconds. I would not recommend
on 27 February 2014
The reason they don't have any decent photos is because then you might be able to see how poor the quality is. Not even opened them, they are just going straight in the bin - as I doubt the supplier will let me return them.
on 26 December 2013
Since my daughter opened this at Christmas she has played with them non stop in a basin of water. These make her use her imagination, she has a different story to tell the family.
on 12 July 2013
Although very cheap and you do expect to get what you pay for, however these fell apart as soon as my children touched them.
on 29 June 2013
Spend money if you want toys for kids these broke the first time my kids played with them broke straight in half
on 3 October 2014
These dolls are really rubbishy, but we had previously bought a couple in a shop so we already knew they'd be cheap and nasty. Daughter (6) begged to buy more (with her own pocket money) and is very happy with them apart from one which had a somewhat deformed head. The fact that their heads and tails come off and on easily is a bonus in her eyes. I've already had to sew a bit of velcro back on to a skirt, aargh.
on 29 August 2015
They are made so badly that were broken before we even opened the packet - do not buy!
review image