5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch
Published 22 months ago by Mr.Jones

I sent for this watch for my 47 year old daughter for her christmas present. I was disappointed for a start the strap in very short and I do not think the quality looks very good..It reminds me of watches in Benedorm selling for 5 euro's....I am not returning the watch at this stage I will let my daughter decide on christmas day ...It was well packed and came on time ..
Published 18 months ago by Margo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, 10 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Kahuna Women's Quartz Watch with Silver Dial Analogue Display and White Leather Strap KLS-0251L (Watch)
This watch was bought for me after lots of researching by my husband. I must say, what a fantastic choice. The watch is trendy and smart looking. The dial is just the right size: I prefer bigger watches, but not oversized as I have a slim wrist. The green strip around the dial is slight but nicely compliments the design on the strap. The flowers on the dial are also a nice touch without overwhelming the face of the watch. Great item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, 8 Dec. 2013
I have a Kahuna watch and have bought two others for gifts and have always been pleased with them. This watch actually arrived faulty which was disappointing the 'winder' just turned without moving and the watch wasn't going anyway. This watch should have been checked before sending out. However the replacement was received promptly and the return process was straightforward. The new watch is lovely and my friend will love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty watch, 9 Dec. 2013
I've had Kahuna watches before and they last really well. This has a delicate face with very fine numbers and a couple of flowers decoration as well as a pretty flowered strap. Lovely watch!

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch strap, 21 May 2014
I love the watch face, but the strap is NOT leather!.......very disappointed with that!you shouldn't say it's leather, when it clearly is not!

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love this watch, 12 July 2014
I absolutely love this watch. Good size for my wrist as I have a small wrist so it doesn't look overly big. Nice colour for the summer. Might buy another in a different colour for winter months.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice prezzie, 14 May 2014
Adhoc prezzie for the wife as her eyesight is not so good these days, she loved it, pretty,girlie and a good clear time piece.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, love it !!, 30 Jan. 2014
I was looking for a new watch, and came across the Kahuna range, I love the strap, and the numbers are easy to see,it has a seconds hand. I was sold. The price was very reasonable too. A great buy, would buy Kahuna again

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 19 Jan. 2014
Love it !!! At the begining the leather strip is hard, but it doesnt disturb. Dont want to take it off. Worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kahuna Womens watch, 12 Jan. 2014
Kahuna Women's Quartz Watch with Silver Dial Analogue Display and White Leather Strap KLS-0251LOrdered this watch for a friends christmas present and received within a couple of days - very pleased with both the watch and the service, however, decided i liked it so much that wanted to purchase the very same for myself.I discovered the sale offer of up to 70%discount( wow) what great timing!! only to find out that the same watch has not been reduced as stated but has infact increased in price. I purchased this watch prior to Christmas for £10.50 but has now increased to £14.66. What is going on AMAZON???

2.0 out of 5 stars Kahuna Women's Quartz Watch with Silver Dial Analogue Display and White Leather Strap KLS-0251L (Watch), 20 Dec. 2013

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›