5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch
Published 10 months ago by Mr.Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars watch
This watch was a great hit with my 11 year old.
unfortunately it didn't work and needed a battery
which cost another 5.
A week later the second hand fell off.
an estimate cost 15 so we put up with it cos it still works
Published 5 months ago by webspinner

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: Kahuna Women's Quartz Watch with Silver Dial Analogue Display and White Leather Strap KLS-0251L (Watch)
This watch was bought for me after lots of researching by my husband. I must say, what a fantastic choice. The watch is trendy and smart looking. The dial is just the right size: I prefer bigger watches, but not oversized as I have a slim wrist. The green strip around the dial is slight but nicely compliments the design on the strap. The flowers on the dial are also a nice touch without overwhelming the face of the watch. Great item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, 8 Dec 2013
I have a Kahuna watch and have bought two others for gifts and have always been pleased with them. This watch actually arrived faulty which was disappointing the 'winder' just turned without moving and the watch wasn't going anyway. This watch should have been checked before sending out. However the replacement was received promptly and the return process was straightforward. The new watch is lovely and my friend will love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty watch, 9 Dec 2013
I've had Kahuna watches before and they last really well. This has a delicate face with very fine numbers and a couple of flowers decoration as well as a pretty flowered strap. Lovely watch!

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch strap, 21 May 2014
I love the watch face, but the strap is NOT leather!.......very disappointed with that!you shouldn't say it's leather, when it clearly is not!

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love this watch, 12 July 2014
I absolutely love this watch. Good size for my wrist as I have a small wrist so it doesn't look overly big. Nice colour for the summer. Might buy another in a different colour for winter months.

5.0 out of 5 stars I brought this was ,I'm very pleased with it :-), 18 Jun 2014
I'm very Happy with my watch,quality is very good and it's very comfy to ware ,would highly recommend ,fast delivery too

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 17 Jun 2014
Watch looks great. Easy to read the time on it, looks good on the wrist, very comfortable. The strap is good lenght.
Great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty, 16 May 2014
A. O'Loughlin (NIreland) - See all my reviews
watch , which fits in with summer clothes , easy to read the time on it and comfortable length of strap

5.0 out of 5 stars nice prezzie, 14 May 2014
Adhoc prezzie for the wife as her eyesight is not so good these days, she loved it, pretty,girlie and a good clear time piece.

4.0 out of 5 stars Had to order a replacement, 21 Feb 2014
The first watch received had a flat battery. I returned that watch and was sent a replacement. I have a black Kahuna watch in a very similar design and wear it every day. It is tough and comfortable. The strap has become a bit stinky because of the constant use and getting hot while working and exercising, and it is difficult to clean it enough to stop it being stinky. It is a very attractive watch though and I have had no problems with it, and have replaced the battery - which was in a sealed waterproof pod.