on 4 August 2013
I purchased this product after having problems with another Kahuna Watch. The strap is comfortable but after I wore it for a week and due to the hot weather over summer in the UK the glass steamed up and couldnt see the numbers for days, even after a week it is still a little steamed up.
Also this product is described as waterproof, i wore this in the shower and water was after under the glass affecting seeing the time.
Very poor item
on 11 February 2015
The Watch is tiny - the strap is about as thick as a shoelace and the strap is only long enough to reach around a child's wrist. Even if it did fit her I doubt it would last long as the strap seems very flimsy.

Will have to go and buy a different watch now for the missus :(
on 14 July 2013
I purchased this as a gift for my partner,who absolutely loves it.
It looks elegant and modern, keeps time and is comfortable.
on 5 August 2013
I love the look and fit of the watch but the hands are hard to see even in fairly good light.
on 25 October 2015