Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 5 November 2013
Bought this cute figure as a gift. It's around 4" tall, didn't experience the paint issues, everything was of a high quality. However, does not actually "bobble" as you would expect, not sure if this is a model fault or something which affects all merchandise but was slightly confused when an item described as a bobble-head does not have a moving head.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 6 October 2015
Purchased as a gift for GoT fan who was very happy - paint jobs on all of these figures can be a bit hit and miss but Jon turned up looking good with a very nice finish, no damage, cracks or smudges and a perfectly straight sword. He might know nothing, but he's a welcome addition to her collection and would recommend.
on 1 August 2015
Toy arrived with fractured cranium and multiple stab wounds to chest and back.

On testing, turned out to know nothing.

Seems kinda Targaryen.
22 comments|40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 July 2015
Perfect. I am not a collector so he is out of the box and keeping watch by my TV. Here's hoping he has not been written out and is still alive.
Arrived is pristine condition. Packaging great, his every detail perfect, no problem with paint effects and his little sword unbent.
on 7 October 2015
I love Jon snow, so i had to get this pop vinyl.
It's cute and its adorable! Currently he's chillin on my book shelf! I would say he's a good purchase (being my first pop vinyl ive brought EVER!)

you cant go wrong. Note though his head doesn't bobble.
on 30 January 2015
Saw a lot of criticism about the pain job but the only fault I can see, as with most funko pop figures, the facial hair is not quite aligned, but that isn't extremely noticeable. A great addition to my collection anyway
on 12 May 2016
Was buying this as a collectible hoping that the price might go up after the character died, but no, they had to bring him back.
I know nothing.
on 8 March 2016
Good model, but doesn't know anything.
on 2 May 2016
Received one as a desk ornament for work after spotting the real Jon Snow in the parking lot of a Lidl. Must admit it does look more like Sam (Samwell Tarly, played by John Bradley-West)!

Quality: Looks cool, good attention to detail however there is a slight streak of black paint missing on the top of his head. For that reason it drops a star.

Would I recommend?: Absolutely, it's Jon "You know nothing" Snow!
on 1 August 2014
I bought this as a present for my boyfriend and I have to say I thought the paint job on mine was pretty well done and overall a good job. The shipping was also relatively quick and came to me about 4 days after I ordered it. The only problem I faced was the package was a little dented and gave the whole gift a scruffy look. Other than that I think the product was of very quality.

See one answered question