5.0 out of 5 stars This really works.
This stuff is great. My wife and I use it on ourselves and our four children and none have us have burnt in the last three years of summer holidays. It is great to be able to relax and not have to worry about the kids burning when they come out of the pool or are playing on the beach as it does not rub off like sun creams do.
We all apply it in the morning after...
Published on 25 Mar. 2008 by Kindle Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but rather over priced!
It is good and up to a degree, it does work. But it's very expensive for the convenience of having to re-apply. We were in high temperatures on holiday and my partner got his forehead quite burned, having trusted P20. It had worked for the entire morning, but I would definately advise to re-apply by late lunch!
Published on 2 Sept. 2009 by Viv J

5.0 out of 5 stars This really works., 25 Mar. 2008
We all apply it in the morning after washing helping each other with the can't reach areas, wait 15 minutes for it to soak in and then get dressed, then you can forget about it and not worry about burning.
It is a bit more expensive than other sun creams but if you try this product, as my wife and I were first advised to do by a barman in Lanzerote, you will use it all the time.
It is sold the perfume shops of most resorts and sometimes you can get it cheaper there.
I strongly advise anyone with kids or burns easily to buy some of this and use it on your next holiday or day out in the sun.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing product!, 23 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Riemann P20 Once a Day 10 Hours Protection SPF20 Sunscreen 200ml (Personal Care)
I have used P20 for the last 4 summer holidays and am always really pleased with it. I have fair skin which is prone to burning but this product gives me all day protection and the confidence not to worry. Yes it has a funny alcohol smell when it is applied but once dry that disappears, no other product offers the same protection. The only place your skin will burn is where it has not been applied.
delivery was very very slow however which was very disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 9 Sept. 2013
P20 does what it says on the box. Used for over 5 years now, wouldn't even think of using anything else. Yes it takes 15 mins to dry but who cares? 15 minutes for 10 hours with no re application is worth it. The smell goes away quickly too. No faffing about with having to reapply after swimming, just sit back and relax. It does stain white clothing, but there's a simple answer to this...buy cheap black tshirts - who wears their best clothes to the beach anyway?!
It is expensive but you only need 2 bottles for a 2 week holiday and...you're on holiday - who really cares if it's a bit more expensive!?
One word of warning though - make sure you trust whoever applies it to your back!

4.0 out of 5 stars The Great White Can Tan, 12 May 2008
Pip (London, England UK) - See all my reviews
I was introduced to this whilst skiing in France, my nickname for the holiday was 'The Great White'. I'm so white I've even been called Casper the friendly ghost. Put this on and I came back tanned for the first time so was called a fraud! I'm so affected by the sun I normally catch fire, lobster pink or pure white no in between. I'm very fair skinned. I hate suncream I feel horrible and uncomfortable when using it, but this is different - its a searum - like oil, is easy to rub in and I tan and only need to apply once a day and can swim without reapplying, perfect for me. It would get 10 but it's expensive - perfection in this case comes at a price! Buy some you'll never use anything else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Our sunscreen of choice for holidays, 28 July 2014
Brains (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I generally love this product, but I have a couple of reservations about it.

First of all, you must must must make sure you cover yourself effectively, and the product instructions recommend a second application on day 1. If you miss any small part of your body, you will get severely burned. The product is yellow at first, but dries clear, leaving a slightly oily film for an hour or so until it soaks in completely/washes off a bit. This helps with effective application.

If you get this in your eyes, you will suffer streaming itching red eyes, so be very careful around the eye area especially with kids. I found that anti-histamine tablets and sunglasses helped reduce the sensation on a couple of occasions where I was not careful enough, or sweat washed it into my eyes before it had dried enough.

The benefit of this product is that it is highly effective at preventing sunburn when used correctly and really can be applied once a day, which is great for avoiding the hassle, worry, tears and baggage with traditional sunscreen products and lets the kids just get on and have fun.

This is a good price for this product. One bottle lasted 2 adults 2 days initially - covering full body, but you can make it last longer by wearing a shirt and you can apply it a bit thinner after the first couple of days. We used a little over 3 bottles for 2 adults over the course of 10 days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sun protection, 5 Jun. 2014
We've used this sun protection for all the family for about 5 years now and wouldn't trust anything else. We have never burned with it. It's an oil, and is best applied in the morning before you dress so that it doesn't go on your clothes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product, 3 Jun. 2011
As the title says, fantastic. Does what it says on the tin, apply in the morning before going out in the sun (yes the smell is initially potent but it soon disperses) and you're sorted for the rest of the day. It also doesn't take long to dry at all, 5-10minutes after application was complete was enough I found. Yes it can slightly mark clothes but nothing that doesn't come out in the wash (and I'm talking handwash with a tube of travel wash).
My main concern when going into the sun is not to gain a suntan but to not burn (I'm fair skinned) and for the first time ever I have found sun protection that not only prevents me from burning but also lets a tan build. It is important to ensure that you cover all areas that will be exposed to the sun with it but then this is true of all sun protection. Also just having to take one bottle away with you is a bonus, especially with the wieght limits on airlines these days! I found one bottle did me (5ft 5, size 12) for a week. I would recommend, in fact encourage, anyone to give this stuff a go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 2 Jan. 2014
I have skin cancer and use this product in New Zealand where we have pracitically no ozone layer. I can now go out all day and not have to worry about getting sunburnt : )

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good lotion. Really stops burning especially on sensitive skins, 11 Feb. 2009
Riemann P20 Once-a-Day Sunfilter SPF20 297470 200ml
As a red head who holidays in Spain, I have real problems with sunburn. With conventional suntan lotion, you put it on and it washes off in the sea or it needs re-applying after an hour or 2. So inevitably I have got sunburned a number of times.
So I was skeptical when a friend recommended Reimann lotion, but I was astonished to find it really works. I put it on in the morning and forget about it. In and out of the water, perspiring in the heat, no re-application for 6 hours and yet no burning and for the first time in my life I've got a tan. Brilliant!
The only reason why I have not given it 5 stars is that it hasn't got that wonderful fragrance that some other brands have.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but rather over priced!, 2 Sept. 2009