on 26 January 2013
Having thoroughly enjoyed this author's first book "Shuffling along a Ditch" I had to get the follow-up. Good decision too. If anything, even more whimsical with some real laugh out loud stories. Well worth reading for boaters (like me) and non-boaters alike.
on 31 January 2013
This book is a lovely tale of life on the Waterways. A very funny writer. A good easy read and will make you smile
on 17 March 2013
I have just read this lovely book, I found it amusing and light hearted. We also have a Narrowboat(but we dont live on it) so I can relate to a lot of what the author is writing about. Its a great little book,not many pages, but well worth the read.
on 5 April 2013
Having read Shuffling along a Ditch, I just had to read this follow-up book. I was not disappointed. A very good and funny read/
on 31 December 2013
Another interesting and fascinating insight in to life aboard a canal boat. Second in the trilogy, if you're reading this you probably read the first book, if not go back and read it first then you will enjoy this one more. You will go on to read the third one.
on 6 February 2014
Being new to boating I have found all 3 books in this series a great. The humour is great and observations of life afloat spot on.
on 2 November 2015
Can't wait till I get my Narrow Boat but till that this will do nicely.
on 12 November 2014
full of nothing very much
on 26 August 2014