on 3 November 2013
I recently had this bought from by my husband as an early christmas present, I wanted something to store my charms, this is perfect. I like it so much I'm going to get another 11 section box. It's not only good for my charms anything fits in. It looks really stylish on the dressing table and expensive . Great product.STACKERS Set of 3 'MINI SIZE' - New for 2013 - Duck Egg Blue STACKER Set of 3 Jewellery Box with Grey Polka-Dot Lining.
on 28 December 2013
I received Stackers for Christmas (the top part and the bottom part as shown in the picture) and they are so handy! Matches my room perfectly and they have organised all of my items perfectly. I use the deep bottom part to store my medication, so I don't have to have it out on show in my room anymore!
Excellent, expensive but worth it.
on 24 May 2014
I bought this as an 18th birthday gift. It arrived on time, packaged well and true to the colour advertised. I would be tempted to buy again in the future as I think it is good value for money and excellent quality.
on 25 June 2014
Absolutely loved the product - stylish and practical. Good price. Would recommend to others, not only for their own use but also as a gift. Size was perfect for my requirements
on 6 January 2014
Bought for a gift. So pleased with the soft new colour. The design is perfect and the mini size just right for my daughter -in -law. Can't wait to give it to her on her birthday.
on 21 March 2014
A great idea for a jewellery box as you can add different layers depending on what your jewellery needs are. This is a very well made and stylish box. I cant fault it.
on 13 March 2014
excellent quality, really functional and stacking is neater than I thought. a bit pricey but have already ordered another for a gift.
on 29 December 2013
This was a present for someone who loves stackers and they loved it. The mini stackers are cute and very spacious as well.
on 23 February 2014
Perfect size, great compartments, looks stylish, meets my needs and to know I can add to it is just excellent
on 1 April 2015
I bought these for my wife for Christmas, and she absolutely loves them! :D She says they are much better than a standard jewellery box and the quality is top notch! I bought her the mini size as she doesn't have loads of jewellery....but once her collection grows i will certainly buy her the classic sizes to have as well.