5.0 out of 5 stars Love
Smells exactly like salted caramel, without being too sweet, ordered the tart to try before ordering the large candle which I will be doing straight away!
Arrived quickly and was well packaged, very pleased!
Published 8 months ago by Marlene Rice

3.0 out of 5 stars Not our favorite scent
We're BIG fans of Yankee candles, tarts, etc...This particular scent was not one of our favorites. It did not last long and the fragrance was very faint, not anything special.
Published 15 months ago by Silky

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, 10 Nov 2013
Arrived quickly and was well packaged, very pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Summer Fruit Cocktail, 13 Aug 2011
The initial thing that caught my eye about Bahama Breeze was its colour; its a very eye-catching shade of summer blue and is distinctive in appearance. The stickered illustration shows a backdrop of an exotic location and in the forefront a couple of cocktails are pictured, this is most definitely a summer product and Yankee have undoubtedly released this one ready for the (hopefully) warmer weather to come. Described as being a "tropical blend of Pineapple, Grapefruit and Mango" this is Yankee's take on a long, cool summer fruit cocktail and despite being blue in colour in its wax form it takes on a much deeper, almost green colour when melted.

It only took around 10 minutes for the wax to start melting and from the molten wax a gentle aroma started to emanate. At first this was rather subtle and I did wonder if its fragrance was going to prove to be as potent as the other reviewer mentioned but once the flavours began to become apparent it did build in intensity and filled the area around my tart burner with a combination of delicious flavours. From its description I expected Bahama Breeze to be very sweet smelling, instead it was more of a complex scent which changed over time from being noticeably fruity to being fresh and light. That doesn't mean its not strong though because it is and if anything it can become a little overpowering if allowed to melt for an extended period of time. I do think this is one to melt in short bursts to completely maximise its longevity and not allow it to dominate your surroundings as there is a chance that some people would find this to be a little too much. I found that I could melt this one for around an hour then extinguish my tealight to allow the combination of scents it released to gently fill my room with fragrance, any longer than that would have made the fragrance a little too intense I think so that would be my only word of caution with this one.

I got more than 8 hours of fragrance from my single wax tart, over the course of a few days I melted the wax for an hour on a morning then for a couple of hours at night time and I found this more than enough to get the scents circulating round my home. After 3 days the infused fragrance had all about gone but I had easily had a good 9-10 hours worth out of it so have absolutely no complaints in terms of value for money and its on that basis that I would have no issues in recommending Bahama Breeze to anyone looking for a strong, summer fragrance.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing scent of jasmine : ), 29 Mar 2010
I am very happy I bought this particular scented potpourri because it is amazingly refreshing,with longlasting , natural scent of jasmine. High quality and efficiency, decorative in itself. I will definitely buy again from Yankee Candle company

5.0 out of 5 stars candle, 25 April 2014
I don't know what more to say, it smells great and tastes a bit particular. On hindsight i probably shouldn't have eaten 3 of them after the first tasted so bad but the smell kept me coming back again and again. Im seeking help but currently i still enjoy the occasionally candle. Highly recommend these

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a candle, 25 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice scent., 23 Mar 2014
I really liked the smell of snowflake cookie and can seen why its one of the most hyped about Christmas wax tarts. The scent is so sweet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the smell!!, 30 Dec 2013
i have just got this tart today, it smells amazing and it reminds me of a cadburys caramel its just amazing! i will buy the big one ASAP! thank you :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great smell, 20 Dec 2013
Lovely candle with a great spell which lasts a long time, excellent value for money, we need this in the large candle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 11 Dec 2013
Wow! This is an absolutely lovely smell. I love it! One of the best! Nice and cinnamony and Christmassy. Lasts for ages. Very strong smell. Nice and sweet. Made me want too go out and get a cinnamon swirl cake. It smelt good enough too eat. I highly recommend this one and I think it is better than the cinnamon stick. There is a difference in the two. This one is more sweet. Get one, you wont be disappointed! Happy Christmas! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 6 Dec 2013
This smells really fruity and the scent lasts for ages. not like some of the cheap ones where the smell wears
off.