5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
For added bliss use with matching t-lite
Published 5 months ago by S. A. Richards

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally rubbish! Waste of a good Tea light candle!
Published 17 months ago by Rylan's Siren X

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally rubbish! Waste of a good Tea light candle!, 17 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Yankee Candle Wax Tarts, A Child's Wish (Kitchen & Home)
This wax tart is not a very good one. I really couldn't smell this at all. In the packaging it smells like fresh, and like flowers but when burning I could really not smell the tart. Its a shame as I love Yankee Candles esp the tarts but this one is just not strong enough. I wouldn't bother buying this one again. You can honestly not smell this one at all so I wouldn't waste your money. The tealight candles I use a long hour 8 burning time ones and honestly is a waste of my good tealights. This wax tart really is the worst one yet as I don't even know what it would smell like when burning as I promise that you cant smell a thing. Awful product. Love Yankee but this one was not worth making and what a waste of money! Very disappointed! :( Totally rubbish!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Jan. 2015
S. A. Richards (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yankee Candle Wax Tarts, A Child's Wish (Kitchen & Home)
For added bliss use with matching t-lite

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing smell, 11 Jan. 2014
Love Yankee candles but have to say this is the best smelling one that I have ever had.
Amazing smell