5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Awesome
Published 12 months ago by Jo Lambert

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware of sizing
Firstly, my item was delivered to the wrong address a couple of streets away for some reason so by the time it got to me it had been opened by someone else. Not Amazon's fault (thanks Hermes) but not a great start.

Published 5 months ago by orangeo2man

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Awesome, 13 July 2013
This review is from: Polar H6 Heart Rate Monitor Belt (Sports)
I have in the past owned two Polar watch heart monitors, and I was in the process of buying a more updated version when I stumbled on this, and realised that I could use my iPhone with this heart rate receiver. I am totally impressed with the amount of available apps that are able to work with this product - I currently use the Runtastic apps which upload information to MyFitnessPal which I use to monitor both my exercise regime and my calorie intake. This to me is much better than using the watch as the app is able to give far more comprehensive information. I use it for any type of exercise, cycling, walking as well my DVD workouts and when I am working out using my gym ball, stretches etc.

I am able to monitor different phases of my heart rate at rest, during exertion as well as post exertion, with ease.

This is a brilliant improvement on the watch heart rate monitors and have definitely it a five for performance thus far.

My only gripe is that the band itself could be more secure and if I could give stars on this it would be a four, however, this said and as mentioned above the performance of the monitor gets five stars, as it very functional in my health and fitness regime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well with Galaxy S4 and Runtastic, 3 Feb 2014
Andy (Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Polar H6 Heart Rate Monitor Belt (Sports)
As with many of the Bluetooth 4 HRM's at the moment support under android is probably the main issue with most of the apps. I purchased the H6 and have been using it on my Galaxy S4 with Runtastic and it works very well – I am even able to use some Bluetooth headphones at the same time without any issues. I guess support for Bluetooth 4 will get better over a period of time but at the moment the above combination is one of the few that I found work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Heart rate sensor for Polar Loop, 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: Polar H6 Heart Rate Monitor Belt (Sports)
I bought this sensor for in addition my Polar Loop activity meter. Works fine with it, no problems at all.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware of sizing, 28 Feb 2014

The sensor seems to work fine and the Polar Beat app is nice to use too. But, I didn't see any sizing info in the product description and lets just say its rather snug on me. After adjusting to the maximum length, its still pretty uncomfortable but then I noticed the pack says its a XS-S size! I didn't realise there were different sizes available as its an elastic strap and the description doesn't mention it. So, if you're of a larger frame, make sure you specify the correct size before ordering. Personally, Im going to try and use it as motivation to drop a couple of pounds..

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 30 Sep 2013
This review is from: Polar H6 Heart Rate Monitor Belt (Sports)
Works as described and works with other sports apps. Phone does not have to be near and signal keeps. Happy with product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised with iPhone 5., 30 Sep 2013
This review is from: Polar H6 Heart Rate Monitor Belt (Sports)
What more can I say. I've never used heart rate belt before this one and it has nothing to write home about what I assume is good. You can wear it for few hours and forget it's there.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Well, 18 Sep 2013
S. Taylor - See all my reviews
This review is from: Polar H6 Heart Rate Monitor Belt (Sports)
I ordered this with a bit of trepidation as I had read reviews where people had struggled to pair it with their iPhone. I have an iPhone5 and it took a few minutes to pair but it seems to work well with both the Topeak Panobike and the Polar apps.

I bought this sensor because it seemed to offer the best of all worlds with Bluetooth for iPhone apps and the ability to use with a Polar monitor or gym equipment. I haven't tried this, yet.

My only niggle at the moment is the strap buckle/connection is a bit fiddly compared with my old Polar strap. Very minor, tho.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Product when used with Polar Loop, 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: Polar H6 Heart Rate Monitor Belt (Sports)
Just started using this and it gives the second dimension to the Polar Loop in that it records the heart rate on my phone along with the distance travelled, so makes a record of the effort alongside the distance.

Well done

4.0 out of 5 stars BELT, 14 May 2014
Adam (Barry, UK) - See all my reviews
Everything seems to be OK but the belt comes in one size. Too small for my taste. Need to get a new one

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 15 Jun 2013
S. A. Shaffner "ever curious" (Charlotte, NC USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Polar H6 Heart Rate Monitor Belt (Sports)
Works very well and has been the perfect accessory to improve my training. I'm not very fit and it's wonderful to know how hard I'm working when I feel like I'm not accomplishing very much.