5.0 out of 5 stars Very User Friendly
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
I have many Samsung products in my house. All have been simple to use and good value for money.
This machine was purchased for my special needs daughter who had her previous All in One computer for 5 years with minor issues.This computer was purchased one month ago.
Published 5 months ago by Kevin Stephenson

5.0 out of 5 stars Very User Friendly, 9 Oct 2013
This review is from: Samsung 700A3D 23 inch All-in-One Desktop PC (Black) - (Intel Pentium G645T 2.50GHz Processor, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDSM DL, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8) (Personal Computers)
It has been a week already that I have this desktop. I just love it. In the beginning I wanted to buy a Lenovo, but finally I chose this Samsung desktop and I don't regret it. The interface is very user friendly. When you set-up the computer, there are instructions to guide you trough the process, and just before you start using the starter screen, they are indications about what the corners of the screen help you to do.

The resolution of the screen is very good especially when you watch HD movies and the sound system is OK.

With this desktop I found it very easy to navigate within Windows 8 although it is not a touchscreen desktop. I have read many bad reviews about Windows 8. However by the end of the day I setup the desktop, I already knew how to use the most important and basic softwares of Windows 8. What I like the most about windows 8, is that you can navigate in internet explorer using the app and the desktop. It is very interesting when you want to do different things in 2 different windows. It is as if you have 2 screens.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely piece of hardware, 3 Sep 2013
Chris Gillies (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought my wife one of these to replace her old AIO, and while this is only dual core it easily achieves respectable scores on most benchmarking tests. The screen is a beauty to behold, massive and yet ultra crisp and clear. Windows 8 takes a bit of getting used to, but once you realise how Microsoft intended it to work, it's simple to get through.

5.0 out of 5 stars NOT THE TOUCHSCREEN VERSION!!, 9 Feb 2013
Hello,

Before I start I would like to point out that I bought this in error, This is the A08UK model which is NOT the touchscreen version!! The A06UK version is the SAME price and is touch screen with a slightly bigger screen.

Needless to say I returned this item but I give it full stars. It was mis advertised by amazon as tuchscreen but that is not Samsungs fault. The item was great and the screen blew me away. I played with the gesture control feature which is a bit hit and miss but definitely the way forward.

One thing to note is that on both of these models the hard drive is 5400rpm which makes the machine feel sluggish sometimes but the machine itself is very powerful. Ideally you would eventually replace the hard drive with an SSD and that would make it lightening fast\!

Samsung is leading the way in electronics at the moment from phones to Tv's and their prices are always competitive.

I will write a further review when I receive the A06UK model.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 12 Dec 2013
This is quick, easy to use and well built. screen is clear. Setting this up was very straight forward and I like Windows 8.1 to operate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product., 8 Mar 2014
Simply does what it says on the tin. We run small business and degree level education so nothing too taxing, but very satisfied with this piece of kit.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 29 April 2014
I am not bothered by the fact that it has no touch screen as this suits my daughter. However, the keyboard only partially functions. Cannot get the volume or the quick search buttons to operate, despite removing the dongle and resetting. I then tried to play a DVD and a CD. Several were tried, but the sound jumped and the DVD picture did the same. I have now loaded her family videos. I have used all of the playback options such as Windows Media Player, the inbuilt playback systems, and get clear sound, but no picture.
The computer takes for ever to start up, which I can resolve at a later date. I have brought the computer back to our house in the Canary Islands, so cannot return the product. Packaging has been discarded. I am disappointed for my daughter, who now has an expensive piece of plastic. I have sent Samsung an e mail, and hopefully they can advise what to do.Not the quality control expected from a brand leader.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic., 8 Dec 2013
J. Sutton (Spain) - See all my reviews
Great screen great product.
People have said to me that don't have windows eight. it is rubbish. They were wrong.
There is nothing that I dislike about this computer it is brilliant .

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 28 Oct 2013
This is perfect but wished I read more of the package, it doesn't have windows office package and this is an additional purchase of £200+, so the computer wasn't the best buy afterall, however after sorting that out, the screen is perfect, clear and crisp, the sound is ideal. Very happy other than that.

4.0 out of 5 stars All in one computer, 17 Jun 2013
Supposed to have a touch screen, but does not.Contacted help desk but they wereof no use.they said to download a "touchscreen driver" but there is NO touch screen driver available. this most disappointing !!