on 9 April 2013
Easy to set up and straight forward. Still getting used to Window 8 and its a good job there is YouTube on how to use the window 8. Very fast, pictures very clear and it's an awesome computer and value for money. Will recommend.
on 2 March 2013
I brought this three weeks ago and I have to say that I am very impressed with the quality of the screen, which I have found to be the norm. The touch screen is responsive and make the computer nice to easy to use without the necessity of a keyboard or mouse.

Personally I am not a big fan of Windows 8 and the metro interface, but as this review is about the Samsung hardware so I won't reduce my rating.

On the computer now has Microsoft Office, photo editing suite and Google Chrome Installed by me, again no issues with speed or performance.

One word of warning, Microsoft Windows 8 appears to have a bug with it's Wireless drivers, if you plan to use it on wireless I do recommend downloading all of the Microsoft updates to fix this!
on 10 August 2013
Am loving this computer after a couple of initial problems which may be of interest. I use google chrome on my laptops but this or maybe it's windows 8 seems to hate it but works perfectly on internet explorer. My wireless internet works great on my laptop in other rooms away from router but this did'nt so I had to purchase TP-Link items. All is now working great and screen is brilliant
on 5 September 2013
Bought this to replace our laptop after admiring in our local PC store. Touch screen is great although my husband prefers to use the keyboard. We have had this for a number of weeks now and we are slowly getting used to windows 8 We are definitely not techies and mainly use the computer for browsing the Internet so it more than meets our needs
on 13 July 2013
A very nice P.C. I agree with reviews I have read ....The disc drive is flimsy and the Mouse cheap looking though I DO like the keyboard.It is a bit slow but that is to be expected as it has the lowest spec of the Samsung all in ones.The worse thing is the sound ...Speakers sound like a cheap Transistor Radio but as I already have very good Creative Speakers this was not a problem. Sound Card is very good.It does have low spec for the price but I wanted Samsung specifically as all my other devices are Samsung and they can "talk" to each other. Beautiful Screen and picture.As for Windows 8 I don't see what the problem is...A couple of Tutorials on Youtube and there we are .I never actually use the Touchscreen as I then end up polishing the Screen all day !!! In retrospect I kinda wish I has stumped up the extra for the top of the Range bigger version with Hi spec and Blu Ray,however,as I never use my P.C. for anything more than basic stuff I could not justify this ...Also where I live has very slow Internet and it is not possible to get it faster. A nice piece of kit but as always with Samsung products AWFUL sound !!!!
on 29 September 2013
Really easy to set up, even by someone with my limited knowledge and looks really nice. I did my homework before picking this one out and for the specs and the overall look of it, it was money well spent. I love that it is an all in one and I don't have a base or tower unit taking up so much space. Just the monitor, keyboard and mouse so makes the computer desk look so much more uncluttered. I also liked the novelty of the touch screen but must admit that most of the time now I do just tend to use the mouse (saves having to keep cleaning the screen) but the touchscreen is very responsive. The screen is crystal clear and the sound system adequate. I did initially find Windows 8 a bit confusing but am now getting used to it (Utube has some good tutorials).
I find everything runs pretty smoothly and it is very quick to load web pages etc.... I have downloaded the usual stuff, Facebook, SKYPE (built in web cam is good)and not had any problems. I also downloaded my Panda virus protection, also without issues. So far I haven't got anything negative to say about it but then I do only use it for fairly basic stuff.
All in all I am very pleased with this computer and would recommend it to other potential buyers
on 31 August 2013
What can i say it does the job like all samsung products just wish there was a few more apps
on 15 July 2014
easy set up,getting used to windows 8,speakers great,wireless keyboard and mouse work very well.would not hesitate to reccomend to friends
on 3 November 2013
Great computer...very useful and easy to operate!!! For someone who is not good with Pc is very good idea.Just love it!!! The best purchase I did in few months:)
on 9 September 2014