on 12 November 2013
I have the black and grey bag and I LOVE IT! I can use it as my maternity bag as well as the baby's changing bag as there is so much room. I was worried that it may have been too big but it is perfect, the only criticism is it is a bit weighty but to be honest the quality of the bag and the changing mat and additional accessories make it completely worth while. I love the versatility of this bag, use a s a carry around or with the long strap over the shoulder or on the pram and you don't have to keep the changing mat clicked to the front, there is a zip o the bottom of the bag for it to slid into or put directly in the bag.

This bag can easily take babies spare change of clothes, numerous bottles, nappies (including a sealable dirty bag, if you can't bin dirty nappies or rubbish right away) and any of my mummy bits (makeup, purse etc) Well worth the money paid as i have not found a bag on the high street close to this quality.
on 13 August 2013
I needed a bag big enough to fit enough items in for twin babies and this does the job! The detachable changing mat is very useful too
on 14 December 2013
I have twin boys this is a fantastic bag for them, you can fit two of everything in😃 it's very sturdy and the detachable changing mat it ideal for short trips.
on 22 July 2014
Great bag, very big. Ideal for twins.
on 10 May 2015
I would not recommend this bag at all. I have not even had it for a year but got so many problems with it.
-One of the clip from the detachable changing mat is broken
- the inner liner is ripped
- The silver bit on the main bag (the bit where you close the bag) has unscrewed itself and come off.
- the inner zip gets stuck

When asked about the lifetime warranty, I was told to contact the seller since its within a year! The seller asked the product to be sent to France (I have to pay for the postage!) and there is no tracking available. I have to send it first and then they will send me one after inspection! Since its in France, I'm not sure how long I have to go without the bag! No UK help. proven to be a complete waste of money! It's such a hassle.

I have now bought a new bag!
review image review image review image review image
on 22 September 2014
Excellent quality and well worth the money. I would rexommend this brand to any parent to be.
on 12 February 2016
The latch that holds the changing mat in place moves easily allowing the mat to unfold. I found this extremely inconvenient and had to put the mat inside the bag instead. The bag itself is very roomy allowing you to carry around everything that you need. I found it too big to put on the back of the pushchair which meant it had to be carried everywhere.
on 10 February 2016
This bag is huge. It would suit myself for a weekend away and just looked on hanging on the back of the pushchair. I sent it back and got the very similar babymoov bag which is smaller and that bag is perfect size for baby.

The quality is very good however and you get what you pay for with this bag if it's a very big changing bag your looking for
on 7 January 2015
A lot bigger thanks it seems in the photo. Not very practical for carrying around.
on 28 March 2015
Way too bulky, horrible material and looks very cheap unlike the picture

See one answered question