5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!
I LOVE... this changing bag! The bag is spacious, trendy and fits on the pram perfectly!!
It has compartments inside, so you can organise baby's things and it's easy to reach.
Love, love, love it!!!
Published 4 months ago by Lisa

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price
The first bag I received was missing the long strap. A replacement was sent out within the week. The bag isn't made very well and is very disappointing.
Published 11 months ago by monty

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price, 26 Aug 2013
This review is from: Babymoov Maternity Bag Free Hand (Taupe/ Hibiscus) (Baby Product)

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken after only 4 weeks!!!!, 4 May 2014
I ordered this product on March 29th, and got it early April as a present for my Daughter. I was very pleased with the size of the bag, the style and everything about it until 4 weeks later, the clip that closes the baby changing mat has broken off and now keeps flapping open. I brought an expensive bag in order that it would last. I am very disappointed, not to mention very angry. I was going to buy another one for my friends daughter who is expecting in July, but wont be doing that now. I feel that it should be replaced, nut as I ordered tis through Amazon, Ii cant find any other way of contacting the seller!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 15 Mar 2014
Love, love, love it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars really good bag, 6 Mar 2014
Really good bag at a reasonable price. Big enough to fit in all my hospital stuff for both the baby and I. Still waiting on the baby being born so cant comment on how good it is as a changing bag but it fits really well in the bottom of the pram and has plenty of space inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for twin Mums, 30 Jan 2014
The is big and it is quite heavy but it has everything you need when you are a twin mum. The reviews on this particular colour weren't great but check out those on the other colours and you will see how well it performs. It also has a long enough strap to fit over a twin buggy which many dont.

I've bought 4 changing bags before I found this one and now my search is complete for the ultimate twin mummy bag.

My one and only grumble is the catch on the font of the changing mat comes open really easily resulting in it unfolding but I've found turning it around helps.