5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, fast and reliable SDXC storage.
I'm really happy with this card - I bought it to take on holiday and use in a Nikon D5200 camera. This time last year I paid more for a 32GB card and now 12 months on this is just as quick and double the size!

Burst mode etc all works fine (it's much slower on cards with a slower write speed) and movie recording worked fine too.

Transcend have a good...
Published 2 months ago by Mr AJP

16GB as advertised although the read and write speeds are very questionable as I was only able to attain read speeds of 8mb/s Max and write speeds of the same which is no good as I bought it for filming in HD.
Published 1 month ago by Shaun Wright

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, fast and reliable SDXC storage., 13 Oct 2014

Transcend have a good reputation compared to some of the cheaper brands, and it's never worth buying the cheapest SD cards you can buy as one day you'll potentially lose everything on the card.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bucket full of memory, 23 Jun 2014
I already have two, class 10, 16Gb cards. They worked perfectly well but having taken over 1000 pictures (JPEG) at RIAT 2013 and now saving in RAW and JPEG formats, I thought I could do with more memory. I also wanted faster cards for recording videos using my Nikon D7100. So I got two of these 64Gb cards being the biggest the camera could take. These performed very well at the recent Cosford Air show. However, the videos only take up a small proportion of the memory so in reality I didn't need this big. More smaller sized cards might have been better. Also lose a 64Gb card (or two) and that's a lot of pictures. No complaints though.

2.0 out of 5 stars ... and write speeds of the same which is no good as I bought it for filming in HD, 15 Nov 2014
This review is from: Transcend 16GB Premium SDHC Class 10 UHS-I 300x Memory Card (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars 16gb flash memory, 25 Nov 2013
Kieran King (ireland) - See all my reviews
I'm very pleased with this memory card it has performed well so far, I have used this brand of card before and have always found it to be reliable

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing price for what you get, 4 Feb 2014
It's just what it is, works fine and the price is great for a well known brand. Very happy with this item!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great storage for a digital camera, 23 Oct 2014
R. Wragg - See all my reviews
Wanted to get a high speed memory card for a new digital camera so plumped for this one from Transcend. Very pleased with it too. Have no problems with video writing to the card and the capacity means that we can take shots with complete abandon. Product was delivered as quickly as usual from Amazon and the packaging was fine.
Happy to recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Playing Your Cards Right, 12 Sep 2014
On The Levels (Somerset, Centre of the World.) - See all my reviews
Since switching to RAW pictures capacity has been a problem, which problem has now been solved by this little gem of a card. No more "card full" messages and no more scratching around trying to remember where in my luggage the other low capacity cards could have secreted themselves

For me it's a bargain buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars If you're getting a memory card get the biggest your camera will take, 25 Nov 2014
I bought the 64Gb card to compliment my Canon 1200D purchase to use at my sons wedding in January which they are having in Bavaria in a mountain location so there will be lots of scenes I will also want to take beside the wedding, in fact I may yet decide to send of for another as the price is excellent.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's an SD card what else...., 18 Nov 2014
It does as it says on the box its good for 1080p video on my D3300 but I would recommend getting the 95mb/s if you want better burst mode when shooting in RAW
But apart from that its been great so far

4.0 out of 5 stars Transcend 16GB SDHC Class 10, 25 Oct 2014
Brian Johnson (Cambridge, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The card works well in my Finepix HS50 camera. It records full-HD video without stutter. The packaging for the card itself was awful though. A real struggle to get the card out and I ruined the packing and multi-language instructions/guarantees printed on the inside. Also, as this was going to be a spare card, I was a little disappointed to see that it doesn't come with a little holder - it's just a bare card.

So, all-in-all, very good, but not perfect.