5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic
absolutely fantastic controller,great design feels really good.this is better than hf-2 which is awesome itself.very responsive and even better the smoothness ov every button 5stars
Published 18 months ago by baz cutting

3.0 out of 5 stars Rated 3 stars for now.
The controller looks and feels perfect for me, I would add some thumb caps though cause that's just my preference.

Published 13 months ago by Soulage

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 3 Mar 2013
This review is from: Gioteck SC1 Wireless Control Pad (PS3) (Accessory)

4.0 out of 5 stars A few points you should know before purchasing., 29 April 2014
bob st.something (of someplace or other) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gioteck SC1 Wireless Control Pad (PS3) (Accessory)
You have to plug a dongle into the ps3.
It does not turn on the ps3 with the home button.
It comes with a wire for charging.
Hold down the home button for ~10 seconds to turn it off.

I prefer it to a normal ps3 pad, it is well made
and feels better in my hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best PS3 Controller I've ever owned!, 23 April 2014
This review is from: Gioteck SC1 Wireless Control Pad (PS3) (Accessory)
I have to admit I was very worried upon purchasing this controller as the console I own has a non-rumble controller and I was not prepared to spend 30-45 on an official pad as the console I have was a repaired unit that I repaired myself. Anyhow, I purchased the controller on a bank holiday and received it extremely quickly which was a very nice start.

Upon opening it I was greeted by a very pretty and ergonomic looking controller which has a rubberised texture to aid with grip and a very nice pattern design which despite the rather bright red on dark black and grey (which I might add I adore!) is very easy on the eye. The controller itself is amazingly sturdy, the design is not at all far from the excellent Xbox 360 controller and the analogue sticks are precise and extremely well built.

The buttons on the controller are very nicely placed with the face buttons such as X O Triangle and Square are very easy to press and have a quality feel. The bumper buttons are also very soft and easy to press while the trigger buttons are stiff yet offer enough give to make them comfortable to use. The D or Directional Pad is excellent, far better than the aforementioned Xbox 360 pad which had its Achilles heal as it's D pad.

The surprising thing about this pad too was the fact it came with both a charger lead which is a very nice addition and a USB adapter which means it can, as far as I can fathom, be used on a PC as well. That was a surprise and a welcome one at that as it adds value to what is already a very good buy!

All in all then I would highly recommend this controller. It has all the features of an Xbox 360 Pad and is an excellent price all rolled into the fact it works on PS3 and maybe even PC!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 25 April 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Gioteck SC1 Wireless Control Pad (PS3) (Accessory)
Where do i start, the grip is amazing, and so is the shape it fits perfect in your hand. It feels strong and not likly to break. It does that like a day to get use to but it is better if you were an xbox user then swapped to ps3 and hated the ps3 controllers so this is the better then the xbox controllers to be honest! 5 Stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the rest, better than other wannabe xbox style controllers for PS3, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Gioteck SC1 Wireless Control Pad (PS3) (Accessory)
Plenty of controllers on the market claim to be the xbox equivalent for the PS3 but the build quality on some is shocking. I previously purchased a “Speedlink Xeox Pro Analog Wireless Gamepad - Black (PS3/PC)” from Amazon. It was ok but the left thumb stick lost the rubber top within weeks, and eventually the charger port became lose and fell inside the controller so i could no longer charge it.

This Controller is however a much much better experience. The build quality feels great, the texture is a bit odd at first as it is quite a smooth finish to it , so you think it may become a bit sloppy but actually remains quite calm in your hands. The sticks are in perfect position and it responds well with no lag.

The buttons needs a bit more pressing and are not as sensitive as a standard PS3 controller, but this is minor. Overall a really good vamped and far better than others i have tried.

Also worth noting for any ton looking to get a more intuitive pad, that Sony have done a recent update to allow the PS4 controllers to work on the older PS3, enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works., 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: Gioteck SC1 Wireless Control Pad (PS3) (Accessory)
This game pad is really well designed. There a lot of options, no wires, battery last very long. I have been using it for about a month and so far I have found no issues.

3.0 out of 5 stars Rated 3 stars for now., 29 July 2013
This review is from: Gioteck SC1 Wireless Control Pad (PS3) (Accessory)

However this arrived with non working LED lights and 1 sides rumble motor didn't work. I don't know if it was charging with the cable connected as I said the LED lights were non working however it did connect to the PS3 which was very simple, plug in the dongle push the home button and done. So I was able to atleast test it unlike the Power A. There was an issue of some slight dead zones on the left analog for movement going forward or left but I think I was able to turn the sensivity on that stick up via the controllers inbuilt feature but again couldn't be sure due to non working LED's to indicate it. It seemed to slightly make the difference making it something I could live with.

Once I've returned and been refunded for this one I'm going to risk purchasing another because for me this controller would be great if everything worked.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 11 July 2013
This review is from: Gioteck SC1 Wireless Control Pad (PS3) (Accessory)
takes a little time to get used to but it is really fantastic and performs really fast. i found it is really good for FPS games

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb in every way, 4 Jun 2014
Andy M (Chelmsford) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gioteck SC1 Wireless Control Pad (PS3) (Accessory)
I've had this controller for a couple of months now and I couldn't be any more impressed with it. I've been an Xbox gamer for around 5 years and I recently purchased a PS3 and I could not get used to the PS3 standard controller.

The position of the thumbsticks on the Gioteck are in exactly the same location as the 360 pad and feel completely natural rather than the rather awkwardly positioned PS3 sticks. The buttons feel great and the triggers are perfectly positioned. Some reviews on here make reference to a dead zone but I have not experienced this at all. I've been playing GT6 and other race games and not once have I felt that the stick has hit a dead zone. The weight and feel of the controller is superb. It really is the best controller I’ve used and that includes the official 360 controllers which actually feel really heavy now in comparison due to the weighty plug and play battery packs.

I will also add that whoever created the battery for this controller should go and work for a major mobile phone company as the battery life is AMAZING!! I think I’ve only had to charged it up twice since I’ve had it and believe me I’ve had some lengthy gaming sessions.

If I had to find any faults then I would say that its a shame that it doesn't turn on the PS3 when you turn on the controller. Not sure why but at least I get some exercise going over the console to turn it on before a session. You can turn off the PS3 via the controller though so you only have to move once per gaming session.

Another very minor criticism would be the length of the charging cable, its only about 1M long. The good news is that you can use any other micro B USB lead which you get pick up for about 1 anyways.

Highly recommended and if they decide to make one for the PS4 then that might just sway me away from getting the Xbone.

4.0 out of 5 stars bargin buy so buy one, 23 May 2014
Mr. Kai D. Ashley "kai d ashley" (bude cornwall england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gioteck SC1 Wireless Control Pad (PS3) (Accessory)
i searched around amazon for ever and finally found this it looks awesome so i was like yeah sure il give it ago plus the review were pretty damn good so i went a got one, it came a few days later and before i expect.

its amazing for the money, its very sturdy and looks awesome, the buttons are kinda wierd like i dont get the turbo feature but if you just want a controller to play games with buy this one.
its 10 cheaper then an official one and its defiantly worth it

Gioteck SC1 Wireless Control Pad (PS3)
Gioteck SC1 Wireless Control Pad (PS3) by Gioteck (PlayStation 3)
19.99