on 28 November 2014
Yes, a great book to finish off this trilogy. This is one,start to finish, thrilling tale of good winning out over evil. With steamy romance, action and really sad parts, and funny ones, this story lacks nothing for the romantic para normal fans. Cath Bybee has proved she can diversify with her writing skills. I am impressed how these stories got better book by book. Definitely a book to add to the other two on your shelf to read.
on 17 April 2016
Good story, well written, but spelling awful ( NOT just because I speak and write Queen's English) Being a Scot, wish Scottish men were like our heroes sad to say I never met one so to read about these Highlanders is a joy. A little more research on Scottish history would not go amiss. I am reading the 4th book at present. Wouldn't it be fun to shape shift!!!!!!
on 6 July 2013
I didn't want to go here because it used magic to go through time, which seemed a bit of a cop out. But so saying, I got stuck into this series and enjoyed every one of them. They seem to treat time travel like a quick atlantic flight, but otherwise the characters are engaging and the story lines hod attention. I am waiting for the next one to come out.
on 26 October 2013
A truely magnificent series that will have you laughing crying n gasping too, I hope there are more stories from this series, loved the time traveling series n am definitely hooked now, well done Catherine your amazing mind has us all thinking of Medieval Scotland and the MacCoinnich clan...
on 29 July 2013
Loved this as much as the others in this series. Following on from 'Silent Vows', I was happy to see that the stories connected and new love blossomed. I also loved that the two lovers had to fight to not kill each other in spite of their growing passion.
on 2 December 2013
Fabulous story all of the series is a gripping read. What a wonderful writer Bybee is . Can't wait to start the next two books, even though my housework is neglected because can't stop reading.g these stories.
on 30 April 2016
This book has feisty heroines, strong heroes and magic. I smiled, was brought to tears and so moved in places my scalp singled. Move over Nora Roberts, share your pedestal.
on 24 May 2013
A bit of everything the time travel witches the lot. Love hate joy and sorrow with a measure of suspense. Keep them coming Catherine.
on 3 December 2013
Looking forward to Book 4 in this fantastic series
suitable to be read by all
Sexy scottish lairds and time travel !!!!
on 25 June 2013
Have loved all of the books in this series and would definitely recommend it and will be reading more from this author