on 18 February 2013
Here is information and help in a clearly understandable form all in one volume. This book could have been written for me! It gives information which I have not been able to get from doctors, possibly because they are so busy with so many patients. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone who suffers from this horrible ailment. Especially good is the section on how to try to help non sufferers understand your problems,and a very good guide to alternative remedies.Many thanks to a very brave lady!!
on 24 March 2013
I have Christine's other books on Fibro - and I was so impressed with this one. I will be coming back to it again and again. Easy to read, loads of information, covers everything and also makes me feel more positive about the options for my future. Fab!
on 13 February 2013
excellent value for money, easy read, useful information you could relate to what was being said would efinately reccommend this book for anyone with fm young or old. A*********
on 27 January 2014
Just been diagnosed with Fibro and had very little idea about this illness. Now I am fully aware and have a much better understanding. My husband is now reading this and again is finding it very helpful.
on 16 September 2013
informative and easy to understand.Bought it for my mum, who, when diagnosed was given very little advice. she found it really helpful and is now reading it a second time.!
on 23 February 2014
Comprehensive book giving good tips. Tried some of the suggested remedies and found them efficient. Easy to read as well.
on 30 June 2013
I haven't fully read this but what I have read is great - full of interesting and useful information - a must buy
on 29 May 2013
alot of my pains were discovered and it was nice to know im not alone book one is a must buy too
on 20 July 2014
Good book with lots of useful information. I particularly liked the fact that supplements are discussed. I have ordered the 'The Fibromyalgia Healing Diet' book and can't wait for it to arrive.
I have only given this book four stars as it does repeat itself a lot, but I leant a lot from it and shall be asking my Rheumatologist a lot of questions on my next visit.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 June 2015
Love these books, brilliant read for people with fibromyalgia. Well worth purchase, makes sense of a lot of things I've been going through.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse