on 13 February 2013
Very nice compilation here, if you love drum and bass, and liquid funk then you will enjoy this mix of drum and bass tunes.
It has a very nice variation of artists of all the songs blend into each other very nicely, it has a nice intro. I rate this 5 stars because I could listen to this compilation for ages and not get bored of it.

I would recommend this to any person who is a massive fan of drum and bass.
Worth the Money, and worth buying.
on 24 November 2013
If your buying this because you had the pretty awesome 2012 version, do not buy!! I properly love anything to do with hospitality artists but this just wasn't great, the better songs start well into the late teens! Mabie if it was mixed/ordered differently it would have been better. For like 4 quid its dirty cheap, so its quite hard to complain. But this ones not for me! I've had it playing in the back ground in my car and unlike the 2012 one it doesn't urge me to turn up the volume. So sorry Hospitality but it didn't quite cut it!
on 1 September 2013
If you are looking for some new producers or a solid little DnB compilation and think, "I haven't bought a Hospital compilation for a while, I'll give this a go", please STOP. If this is the best of Hospital Records for 2013 then it must have been a poor year, either that or Tony Colman has banged his head, because these tracks are all shallow and insulting to anyone with an interest in quality DnB, and they seem to have been made with the same sample pallet. Im not knocking the artists... High Contrast's 'Agony & Ecstasy' album (from which this this compilation chose the weakest song) is a superb piece of work. Please avoid this disgraceful album and pick up something from: Nu:Logic, Logistics, High Contrast, Shapeshifter NZ or if it's a compilation you're after then check out Fokuz:50....
on 11 February 2013
If you are into the Hospital sound & like mixed Cd's then this is a great purchase.
The album showcases talent old & new, the 2011 mix was good, the 2012 mix not quite so good but this is spot on.
Treat yourself & enjoy.
on 20 August 2013
I'm a big fan of Hospital records and there previous releases and this one isn't bad. Started off a bit questionable but a few tracks in, we're back to a good choice of bouncy banging tracks. I'd have to say it's borderine Dubstep Electro in places but what really lets it down is the sound quality isn't that great, and is noticeable from the beginning. I've bought the CD and not MP3 download before you think it's MP3 compression. Still, only £5 now so worth a purchase.
on 6 August 2013
As I expected this album contains some of Hospital Records newest & biggest tracks. It is slightly disappointing that the track length for each of the songs in the 'mix' is only 1-2 minutes long, as I could easily listen to some of the songs for much longer.

But overall it's a great compilation with a load of great tracks.
on 4 November 2013
i think this is a great CD. really enjoyed it. unfortunately its not as hardcore as i would like it. so other than its a lighter style.
on 18 October 2013
Bought as a present for one of my friends, she then tweeted that it was her favorite birthday present - Result!
on 12 April 2013
Don't buy this if you have HIFI, the quality is terrible. If a company that makes music is absolutely clueless on how to record they ruin their own product. I have 9000 pounds worth of speakers and amp. This cd would probably sound best on a wind up radio.
44 comments|5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 February 2013
This is a brilliant example of what Hospital Records has to offer! Will absolutely slam it anywhere you play it, from living room to on-the-go....JUST BUY IT ALREADY!!!
Also available from their website: [...]