5.0 out of 5 stars WOW.. This book is hot!!
Published 12 months ago by naomiosully

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm Mixed feelings about this its steamy but ....
Published 10 months ago by Pure Escapism

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW.. This book is hot!!, 31 Mar 2013
This review is from: Kaleb (Alluring Indulgence) (Kindle Edition)
"FLIPPIN HECK... this book is HOT and to be honest I don't think that quite sums it up, iypt may have left me a little speechless!! A friend recommended this book to me as a bit of a hot read and wow she was not wrong!! I do believe I blushed squirmed and giggled most of my way through it in true girly style!! I did thoroughly enjoy this book and look forward to the next!! I mean there are SIX more brothers to read about... HOLY HOTNESS BATMAN!!! :)"

5.0 out of 5 stars The Walkers Brothers - HOT HOT HOT, 22 Dec 2013
This review is from: Kaleb (Alluring Indulgence) (Kindle Edition)
Just read Kaleb the first in this series, heard so many reviews on this book had to find out for myself.

Kaleb's story is brilliant, a nice meet into the other walker brothers, the life styles. Kaleb is one hot alpha male and if you want a hot steamy read then this series is for you.

Loved it - onto Zane now

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot!!!!, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: Kaleb (Alluring Indulgence) (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed this book but found some content really explicit, had me going must admit. Loved the story it was awesome funny sad in parts but the cliff hanger has me. Am now off downloading Zane. Enjoy All

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm Mixed feelings about this its steamy but ...., 29 May 2013
This review is from: Kaleb (Alluring Indulgence) (Kindle Edition)
I dont know where to start with this book, I liked it but at the same time I didnt. I will try to explain myself. The story starts off well. I like the idea of the seven brothers and I like the characters and the potential of stories for all of the brothers. I like the humour and the style in which the book is written Now the negative and I cant believe I am complaining about this but there was just too many sex scenes ... almost on every other page. The whole 3some idea just got a little tiresome and in the end I almost found myself thinking urghh AGAIN? Really? Does everyone just have 3somes??? What is happening in this town. Now Ive heard great reviews about Zane the next in the series but reading that Zane gets his friend Beau involved looks like its going to more of the same so I am not sure if I am going to go there.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG HOT HOT HOT, 11 April 2013
This review is from: Kaleb (Alluring Indulgence) (Kindle Edition)
I love Kaleb, Zoey and Gage and can't wait for more from the Walker Brothers all I can say is move over Christian and Gideon the Walker Brothers are in town. Does anyone know when Zane is out

5.0 out of 5 stars great book :), 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Kaleb (Alluring Indulgence) (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book and have just bought zane, the next in the series. Before buying it, i read a review that said there was too much sex in this book, rubbish, theres just the right amount, its well written and relevant to the story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot!!!, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: Kaleb (Alluring Indulgence) (Kindle Edition)
This is one hot, saucy, sensual and sweet read. I loved it. The boy/girl next door scenario is so well known but their are so many twists to this there's nothing to compare it to by the end. Great :)

3.0 out of 5 stars These books need to be read inter mingled with Club Destiny, 30 Aug 2013
This review is from: Kaleb (Alluring Indulgence) (Kindle Edition)
"I enjoyed this book and yes it was hot, but my concern is that I'd read 84% of the book before it was made clear that Kaleb had dark hair! For me the character descriptions were not clear enough and although I like to use my imagination, I do also like descriptions as to how the character looks physically, it helps me absorb the story better instead of thinking is he/she blond, dark, red etc. my other concern was this whole ménage situation. I get that they go on, but I fail to see how two people falling in love with one another can possible bring another person into their bed and it not affect the relationship in someway. Anyway I can overlook that to a degree because the scenes were hot. My one and only regret is that I believe the Club Destiny books should have been read before this one and that major spoilers may have been discovered. I will continue to read this series, because like I said, I did enjoy this book, but I will continue by reading the books in the order that they should be read and hopefully this will increase my enjoyment of them more and maybe I can then give a higher rating."

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 22 Mar 2014
This review is from: Kaleb (Alluring Indulgence) (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed reading this book and can't wait to read the next book in this series to find out what happens next

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good read, 24 Feb 2014
Bought this on a whim, enjoyed so much downloaded rest of series and now going on to authors other series club destiny!

ARRAY(0xb2233e4c)