on 20 April 2015
Very very good book - again - by Pema Chödrön. Read it!!
on 14 December 2013
Wisdom and insight doesn't get better than this. I've bought copies to give to friends going through difficult times - as the book contains far more accessible and useful wisdom than I'll ever possess!
on 4 January 2014
Very usefull in practical spiritual advice and no-nonsense wriring relating to the current world. I have read this before and gave a copy to someone. Re-ordered because I always like a copy in.
on 11 May 2014
Pema writes with an inspired perspective about the world and our way of being with others and with ourselves that is applicable to everyone and not limited simply to Buddhist philosophy.
on 21 March 2014
Draws on all her Buddhist meditation experiences to offer very practical coping mechanisms for lifes difficulties. A must read for anyone seeking coping strategies for daily challenges.
on 19 August 2013
This book is a good book to have in the home to dip into when you want to or even when you have to. I have used it from time to time; reading new bits and re-reading the bits I need.
on 9 June 2015
How can you review Pema? I have a lot of her audio transmissions and a few books. She is an excellent writer and speaker on Buddhism. She is compassionate, humorous and razor sharp.
on 19 August 2013
Pema is a calming voice in a turbulent time. Highly recommend to anyone looking for direct help with a specific situation, and wanting to make life long changes.

Andi
on 4 December 2014
a friend recommended this book and it was the right medicine at the right time when I was feeling overwhelmed and that no one could really understand what I was going through.
on 31 August 2014
One of the most enlightening things I got out of this book was the fact that it takes just as much energy to be miserable as it does to be strong. We have the choice.