on 25 November 2013
I just received my cover and set up on my iphone. It looks good and feels nice in my hand. The rubber back side guarantees a good grip and it fits perfectly my iphone. I did not apply the screen protector as I have got one previously so I have not comments on its quality about it yet.
The case edges are right below the screen, therfore a screen protector is recommended in case for example you put your mobile on a table on the screen side, and infact it is included in the box.
Anyway, I am very satisfied so far.
on 15 December 2013
the case looks amazing and very expensive compared to what i paid for it, It is an eye turner and i would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a different type of case
on 1 July 2013
Fantastic quality of case and fits the phone perfectly. It's got a great feel to it, really compliments the phone and very happy with it
on 3 January 2014
Arrived quickly and the quality is excellent for such a low price. Fits iphone 5s perfectly and looks great. Would recommend highly.
on 9 February 2014
Good looking cover however would have preferred it to be slightly raised at the front so you can put phone face down on a surface & the screen wouldn't touch. Fitted well in all other respects.
on 14 April 2014
this cover is satisfatory. it smelt very "plasticky" when opened but the smell soon dissapeared. Good sturdy cover. Would recommend
on 12 November 2013
good quality and great price, shall enough to fit in your pocket as well as handbag not bulky reasonable delivery
on 18 December 2014
I had previously bought two of these for our iPhone 4s + they were great covers. They looked great + lasted the whole two years of our contract! However having bought the same cover for my iphone 5 the chrome strip split off the cover within 3 days. Pity cause it is a lovely looking cover.
on 21 June 2014
The plastic base that the phone sits in broke rather quickly, though it is still somewhat usable. The faux-leather case is lovely and the magnetic closure it strong, but it is a shame that the plastic broke so easily within the first week.
on 2 October 2015
It does the job and was relatively cheap but the case pushes the volume button quite randomly so sometimes it switches from mute to loud and sometimes it randomly vibrates when on mute.