TOP 100 REVIEWERon 22 February 2013
I'm not one to encourage anyone to stay in bed. I personally think it's a sin! However, if you are not a morning person, or work shifts, this book is full of brunch-type recipes. We've all had breakfast type meals throughout the day, so why not enjoy more of them? You'll find hearty recipes that are more than a little American. Cornmeal, maple syrup, cupcakes and more. I do believe in the phrase - breakfast like a King and this book follows that philosophy even if breakfast is late.

Seventy five recipes are featured, so you'll find lots you like. It is not gluten free nor is it meat-free. There are a few non meat recipes, but I think this is primarily a book for meat eaters. There are main dishes, sides and starters and drinks and desserts. Lots of ideas from crepes, cupcakes, coffee with ice cream to bacon baked beans. You'l find great photography throughout and easy to follow recipes. This review first appeared on welovefinefoods website.
on 26 April 2016
Bought this for photo inspiration having seen a pin on Pinterest. Impressed and pleasantly surprised how many recipes I am going to try.
on 19 March 2016
Beautifully presented and lovely looking recipes.