5.0 out of 5 stars LEGO advent calendar have now become a family tradition.
Hard to find the LEGO advent calendars last year and so I'm taking no chances this year and buying them in plenty of time. We've been buying LEGO advent calendars for the last few years, one each for my great niece and my great nephew, and they've become something of a family tradition which is really nice.

My great nephew has just turned 6 and he's having this...
Published 10 months ago by JK

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok
Bought this 2 or 3 times now at Christmas for my 5 year old, he enjoys it but also bought the playmobil one for my younger boy and we enjoyed that better. The problem with it is it does not have a Christmas theme and is always about cops and robbers . The playmobil one has a nice scene that we could get out next year
Published 5 months ago by V Royle-Baskerville

5.0 out of 5 stars LEGO advent calendar have now become a family tradition., 15 Sep 2013
JK "Julie K." (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: LEGO City 60024: Advent Calendar (Toy)

My great nephew has just turned 6 and he's having this LEGO City calendar because he likes the action/cops/robbers/adventure themes. My great niece is 7, a real girly/girl, and I'm buying her a LEGO Friends advent calendar as she's into anything pink, purple and 'best friends' related.

Inside this calendar are 24 different pieces of LEGO each in it's own compartment waiting to be opened on the run up to Christmas day - in the same manner as a traditional advent calendar. This year my nephew will be even more impressed as he collects LEGO mini figures and there are 8 included with the calendar - I particularly like the little 'robber' in his stripey shirt however; there are also Christmas figures in the form of Santa and a Snowman.

There are lots of little bits and pieces to build up including a robot and a Christmas Tree but he's going to more impressed by the tiny train and sausage barbecue. My only criticism would have to be; there are only two mini figures, Stephanie and Lily, in the LEGO Friends Calendar and yet there are 8 in this one - doesn't seem fair as kids love the figures.

I like the LEGO advent calendars. They last for longer than the traditional chocolate variety because the fun's not over once the sweeties run out. The pieces in each calendar are compatible with other LEGO kits and the bits and pieces fit in nicely with other building projects. Quality toy and I'm happy to recommend.

One word of advice; the calendars are targeted at the 5 - 12 age group because the little pieces would be so easy for a younger child to swallow, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: LEGO City 60024: Advent Calendar (Toy)
The best advent calendar to date. My son was never disapointed with the little gifts that came out daily. Well worth the money.
Provided he's still into lego next year, will get another for him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
I like playing with this alot and it keeps me entertained Bailey 10 years

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Jun 2014
This review is from: LEGO City 60024: Advent Calendar (Toy)
a bit odd n cheap worth a fiver really

5.0 out of 5 stars A good item, 1 May 2014
H. Newell - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO City 60024: Advent Calendar (Toy)
This is a nice item and my son enjoyed opening and getting another piece of Lego each day, nice to have the pieces after Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars the advent calendar of my son's dreams!, 22 Mar 2014
This review is from: LEGO City 60024: Advent Calendar (Toy)
This was so popular with my son that he started getting up at 3am to open the next door and I had to hide the calendar from him in order to get a good night's sleep through advent. He absolutely loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars It arrived on time., 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: LEGO City 60024: Advent Calendar (Toy)
The recipient (a little boy) loved it! He had a month's supply of something to look forward to each morning. And then it was Christmas. Many thanks for the on-time delivery :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A********************, 28 Feb 2014
D Passey - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO City 60024: Advent Calendar (Toy)
One happy boy - still plays with Lego now!!! Will purchase next year - excellent delivery and customer service - thankyou happy 5 year old :-) priceless

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than chocolate, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: LEGO City 60024: Advent Calendar (Toy)
This was a huge win in our house! Both my 3 and 6yr olds loved operning this one more than their chocolate advent calendars :) The instructions were simple to follow

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect condition, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: LEGO City 60024: Advent Calendar (Toy)
I chose this rating, as it was perfect, no scratches, tears or rips to the boxing to any degree of damage.

The item had not been tampered with in any way, all contents were included and I am extremely happy with the purchase.

LEGO City 60024: Advent Calendar