on 8 April 2014
Every year when it comes to buying advent calenders, I grumble at the high cost of the LEGO/Playmobil options - but by Christmas Day, I'm convinced that they are among the best value for money items that I've purchased.
If your child likes Lego/Playmobil, then they'll love these calenders, and you can console yourself with the fact that the figures can be integrated into their existing collection once the Festive Season is over.
on 21 October 2013
I must admit to being a tiny bit hooked on these things.You get nice models,opening the 'windows' is always fun as well.You will never get bored because the bricks just get added to the collection.I've found that there are always quite a few duplicate bricks among the sets,which is a nice bonus.Also....don't chuck away the box,there are 24 inner plastic compartments which are ideal for storing the smaller bricks or,as my wife has found out,great for planting seedlings.You really can't lose with these sets!
on 21 November 2013
this looks really good so we wanted to get our other grandson one but you are only allowed to purchase one at a time in seven days which wasn't very helpful but the product is really good
on 7 December 2013
Every year, it's the one advent calendar we absolutely must have. For around one quid per window, it's a bargain as well as lots of fun making up the various characters or items such as miniature ships. I've been accused of buying this for myself rather than my son, but what parent would be that cruel? Of course it's for him! Absolutely, and unequivocally.

There are no disappointments in this calendar, there haven't been any disappointments in the past seven calendars we've had over the years. Some things are cooler, but nothing is bad or boring or less than fun. Beats chocolate, any time.
on 9 December 2013
I brought this for my partner; it's better than having a chocolate calander.

For anyone into Starwars this is a nice little touch to December mornings
on 1 December 2013
This rating was provided by my 5-year old son after much deliberation. He was very excited by it and after explaining ratings he made me provide this rating.
on 12 December 2013
i bought this for my husbands 40th birthday, we got last years calendar and he was thrilled with it, so i had no problem at all buying him this years. the novelty is fantastic, there is a flap that comes down at the front for your models to stand on and the box is decorated with a festive design. he loves to sit down at the table with our children and build the model of the day.we even have a display case on our wall so that the mini figures that come with the sets are on show all the time. a great buy for any star wars lego lover!!
on 3 January 2014
What do you get for your 6 year old son who likes Star Wars minifigures, but is not keen on building Lego? This calendar was a great present in the build up to Christmas. There are 24 models, about half are minifigures of some sort, the rest are very easy to put together battle ships. Every day was like Christmas day, before going to school. We got the Lego City calendar for our other son (v good too). On Dec 25 each child only got one present and some books. Everyone was happy.
on 9 December 2013
An expensive calendar as they go but worth the money, my 6 year old loves it, lots of spare bits of Lego in each window too.
on 29 November 2013
Brilliant: lots of money for an advent calendar but a little bit of magic every day keeps the hyper activity away!