5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant quality
bought this for my daughter who is 22 - she loves it . quallity is excellent and the size is is much bigger than I expected. Would definately recommend. Good price too.
Published 12 months ago by lynn

Love the bag, hate that the zipper came apart a couple of days after the return window expired :(. Would not recommend it in case the same happens to you. I only got a month's use out of it - and I'd expect more out of a bag. Out of all bags I ever had, this one got unusable the fastest. I can't even say that I used it heavily - maybe a couple of times a week tops...
Published 4 months ago by Ms O T Nguyen

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant quality, 28 July 2013
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: My Neighbor Totoro Plush Shoulder Messenger Hand Bag Purse (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars 5/5, 9 Jan 2014
I bought this for my friend for Christmas and she absolutely loves it! Great quality and a good size. Item came quickly. 5/5.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it so much, 2 Jun 2014
My son immediately fell in love with this hand bag. The quality is good, and in reality this bag looksright like on the picture. It could suisuit also as a small laptop case

5.0 out of 5 stars Kawaii!, 23 May 2014
This bag is adorable! It is quite small (the strap is kinda small) however it is the cutest bag I own! 9/10 :)

5.0 out of 5 stars SO SOFT!!, 25 Mar 2014
Freya Stowe (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
The bag is really soft and a perfect size, it came before it said it would so that was great!

2.0 out of 5 stars Zipper broke after a month of use - a shame, or would be a great bag!, 13 Mar 2014
Love the bag, hate that the zipper came apart a couple of days after the return window expired :(. Would not recommend it in case the same happens to you. I only got a month's use out of it - and I'd expect more out of a bag. Out of all bags I ever had, this one got unusable the fastest. I can't even say that I used it heavily - maybe a couple of times a week tops!

I didn't rate it zero or 'one' because before the zipper broke, it was a usable bag, and I love Totoro.

4.0 out of 5 stars great little bag but sent from China, 21 Feb 2014
B. Derrick (england) - See all my reviews
Beware this item (despite it's listing) is shipped from China, although the build quality is good. Great for kids (and adults) that love My Neighbor Totoro :D

1.0 out of 5 stars NEVER TURNED UP, 29 Jan 2014
Never turned up, was meant to be a present for my friend and instead had to lash out even more to get something else!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for fans, 3 Jan 2014
Great item for fans of My Neighbour Totoro - good size, soft and well made.
Good design.
Fast and efficient service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 21 July 2014
Smaller than I thought it would be but it surprisingly holds a lot of stuff - it's my own fault for not realising why it was such a decent price! It's really cute and in brilliant condition - showed up before the arrival date. Very pleased with this purchase.