on 6 December 2013
Bought this pair as a Christmas gift for my next door neighbours (yes, they are good friends). Mugs themselves are nicely shaped and the print on them is solid. Only disappointment was the packaging; inner box surrounded by plain white sleeve. Would have been nicer for a gift that didn't have such a cheap looking sleeve. Fortunately though, they will throw the packaging out and keep the nice mugs.
on 25 September 2014
Gave these as part of a wedding present. The couple loved them. Was slightly disappointed that on arrival, the box containing the mugs was a bit dented and worse for wear from being bashed in the post. Luckily my sister (the bride) didn't seem to mind.
on 6 August 2014
Lovely mugs. I brought these as an anniversary gift. These arrived very promptly and are even nicer than I expected them to be. The couple that received these as a gift loved them.
I would recommend these.
on 3 April 2014
These mugs are nicely done and they don't feel/look cheap. It was a Valentine's present and now are used everyday for a morning coffee :)
on 26 June 2014
A fun present for my granddaugher, I have a bag full of such things, I am sure she will be pleased with the mugs as will Mr Right!
on 9 December 2014
Arrived within good time, product well wrapped, internal box holding actually item slightly dented. But mugs look nice quality.
on 13 October 2014
Brilliant - for my nephews wedding present! He's called Owen Wright and you know how women are always right lol
on 8 July 2014
Bought as a gift for China wedding anniversary. My sister in law loved them. Good quality and packaged well.
on 15 July 2014
Their perfect - I gave them as a wedding gift they loved them
on 23 January 2015
Excellent, very good quality and a great price. Bought 2 sets to go in the parents Christmas hampers and they looked great both my mum and my mum-in-law were very amused. Good supplier.

See one answered question