on 5 December 2011
I love Vans and have alot of pairs of them as i find they go with anything and can really funk up your outfit. I love these chukka boot ones as they fit nice and look really good on. I got them when they were on sale so was really happy that i saved money on them and would recommend them to anyone that likes these shoes and wants to look good (:
on 4 January 2012
i recently ordered my pair of vans from amazon later last month and it was predicted to come on the 6th of January and it had actually arrived this morning, 2 days earlier then expected which is extremely impressive and the quality is absolutely fantastic, REAL vans packaged well within the amazon box and in its original box. the sizing is prefect and i would just like to say, the price is what really got me smiling, for these particular product it isnt the cheapest item and could range from £55-69 in retail shops but i got this little gem of a deal for £39.50 which is extremely pleasing, i would just like to say thank you amazon for your product and i will be enjoying my first pair of gorgeous Vans, very very happy :)!

recommend, would buy again! :)
on 31 August 2014
Thought these boots would be great for my teenage daughter for school, however the boots are very heavy and clumpy. Bought the correct size but were too big, quite surprised at the quality of these boots as my daughter has other Vans which are of much better quality. Still love Vans.
on 12 November 2011
It's always hard to be sure when choosing on-line but these arrived and I wasn't disappointed. Totally live up the usual Vans quality. Arrived quickly too.
on 7 November 2013
shoes come with success. but not the number that I asked you, I had requested a 9.5 shoe and you sent me a shoe 10.5
on 27 May 2012
Never owned a pair of Vans before after the reviews looked positive so went and got some.

At first, when I wore them I felt a teeny uncomfortable but after a few weeks of wearing into them they have become one of my favourite trainers. I like the design, colour and material of them and I shall be buying more in future.

As always, brilliant delivery time from Amazon.
Very pleased with the product.
on 8 May 2014
Good for skating or just kicking it. got these to skate even though they're not the skate chukkas but it doesn't matter, you can't go wrong with the vans vulc waffle grip and a simple suede toe. you just got to unstick the insoles if you want to switch them out.
on 17 March 2013
These are the second pair of Vans that I have bought (first were slip-on style) and are a superior quality, casual chukka boot. Very comfy and a great fit and feel extremely well constructed and durable. I am very pleased overall and would thoroughly recommend
on 2 January 2013
just as described and expected. arrived really promptly. would recommend to toher buyers. Made a great christmas present. I hate a requirement to forefil a minimum wourd count because ti majes you just drivel on!
on 2 December 2012
These Vans were very good value (£35) for the quality and look very nice with jeans ect...
I have had many compliments of how nice they look, I recommend!

See one answered question