on 10 May 2013
Read big girls do it better and the rest then start on the rock star series and end with big girls do it pregnant. I was addicted from the start, and I am very picky regarding books and to date have only declared two other authors in my favourites, well jasinda is now my third added author. All her books are amazing and without spoiling the story line for you, after reading the big girls series all the way to big girls do it married, rock stars do it fills in lots of blanks, and is from the guys perspective as well as jumping to the girls too. It is just as addictive as the big girls do it was and you always want to know what happens next. Now you can with the rock stars do it series and to finish with a bang, when finished this series, big girls do it pregnant leaves you with a huge finale of both series's.

AMAZING books all of them but best to read from book one which is a top 100 free book as I write this, this may change later where you have to pay but its worth every Penny. Big girls do it better is the first book so go search asap, but I warn you, male or female readers, you will be hooked.

18+ books as romantic erotica. This just makes the books more life like and the intimacy of relationships and people are uncensored. I think this is a good thing because there's a lot of emotions and messages tied up in intimate moments and makes the book all the more addictive.
on 8 February 2013
Second in this series, and both Chase and Jamie and trying to adjust to life not wanting the person you spend every waking moment thinking about and then dreaming about every night.

Jamie can't do that to Anna, BFF's ex, it's a no go, but despite her best efforts she is as miserable as Chase trying to stay away and ignore the passion and love she feels and after a bruising second encounter and yet another breathtaking kiss she needs to stay away from him and him from her to do the right thing....thing is, who is it right for...

Again the writing is excellent, the story filled with passion and need and watching Chase and Jamie fight their feeling for the sake of Anna is heartbreaking. Couldn't put this down. I need the 3rd book!
on 21 June 2014
Another amazing instalment! The torment continues, Chase and Jamie try to bury their feelings for each other but something is always missing, will they give in to each other or stay away from each other?

I loved this story, a few cringe worthy moments for Jamie but the other encounters are as hot as you expect from this series. Chase continues to delight.

Looking forward to reading the next one.
on 22 February 2013
Ok so I read the big girls do it better series and although I was glad Anna got her happy ending I really wanted to know what happened to chase and as luck would have it in this series you do its fantastic I was hooked and found I was thirsty for the next installement well worth reading you wont be disappointed :)
on 10 January 2014
Got these series of books originally cause the first few were free, didn't have high expectations but I was very pleasantly surprised. Loved them, and once I started I couldn't put them down until I had read them all. To be fair the whole series is probably 2/3 books in length but very enjoyable.
on 19 March 2014
I LOVED LOVED LOVED THIS SERIES OF BOOKS!
the whole story with big girls do it the before rock star and after is great, i really am glad how this story panned out and i wish that i have it as a full complete collected rather than induival books but its a great read
on 17 January 2013
Such a good read, being able to connect with the people within the book is rare and you can easily connect within the book .... my only wish is that it was longer, this goes for the other books linked with rock stars do it dirty ... 5 stars :D
on 26 May 2013
Tormented by not being able to be together, Jamie and Case try to move on.

Love the Big Girls and Rock Stars series. The Rock stars series should be read after book 5 of Big Girls to avoid spoilers.
on 12 January 2014
Read the big girls books so felt I had to continue with these to get the full story. I'm a sucker for a series. Was ok, ended up skipping through the dirty bits as really just wanted the overall story!
on 12 January 2013
Enjoy book very hot Chase is so hot I'm disappointed had to wait till end of book for Chase & Jamie to admit there feelings & stop messing about now I've gotta wait again for next part of story.