on 22 April 2013
I bought this just to have play along inthe car for longer journeys. I did not expect much but some of the performances are really good and none of them are less than ok. The recorded sound is also better than I had expected. At the current price, don't hesitate, esecially if you want to dip your toe into Mozart for the first time.
on 23 June 2014
Not teveryone likes classical string music, but I do.
There is nothing like it for ocasional listning.
I am a long time classical listmner, and would recomend this album.
The aquality of the sound on these downloads is extreeemly high.
on 24 February 2014
Lovely, relaxing album with all the great songs from the great man himself. Very helpful when you have a million & one things to do & you need some clarity & focus to get those things done. Music is the best de-stresser out there, in my opinion, & Mozart (along with a few select others) sits proudly atop the musical genius pile when you need to unwind. Great buy! For this price it's hard to ignore. Buy it! You won't regret it.
on 9 February 2013
Many people will already have most of this selection in their libraries, and I know it's a bit heretical, but it makes an ideal background to have playing while you do something else on your computer. Of course if you listen more carefully you will be brought to attention by the sheer genius of the little man from Salzburg. Performances are good and the price is such you'll never notice it going out of your account.
on 19 February 2014
This collection appeared to be just what I was looking for - Mozart and strings - I do like chamber music listened to on phones. The performances I have listened to so far confirm the high rating in previous reviews and I can enjoy the sound whether on my daily walk or as relaxing background or on full quality 5.1 speakers. Thank you.
on 3 June 2014
Again, very pleased with this recording. Mozart is my favourite composer. I have many of his cos. It is so much easier to listen to them on my kindle late at night. I have yet to listen to all of them - but look forward to doing so. Full marks to Amazon engineers.
on 7 May 2013
I have always enjoyed listening to Mozart and I found that this particular album was ideal for me as I have not got a large collection of classical music. If you are wishing to start a classical collection, then Mozart should be in your collection. I enjoyed it.
on 22 September 2014
Good quality and a huge number of pieces, a very enjoyable album and a wonderful low price. You really cannot go wrong if you enjoy String Music and Mozart, or even if you are not a particular Mozart fan, this you will enjoy.
on 24 October 2013
A comprehensive collection of essential Mozart that can be enjoyed in any setting. Beautifully arranged as well as organised in a logical order. It's simply outstanding!
on 31 May 2013
classical master pieces all brought together on this single LP for your enjoyment. Do not miss out on this wonderful collection of Enchanting brilliance