on 23 March 2013
I chose this from a wide range of similarly price 21.5/22 inch monitors.
The main factors in choosing this over some others were the wide range of inputs (VGA, DVI, HDMI and Audio), the backlit LED (rather than sidelit) and the competitive price.
The quality of the ACER brand was important too - I also own several other ACER monitors which are still in excellent working condition after nearly 10 years of heavy use.
The picture quality is excellent, it was very easy to assemble (base & pillar screw together with a clever screwdriverless system and the screen just clicks on).
The audio is pretty good for a monitor but lacks the bass and volume you would get from standalone PC speaker - however, the sound quality is still much better than I expected.
Overall - excellent.
on 1 September 2013
Excellent for the money with a very vibrant picture and ultra large viewing angles.

Only downside for me, which is why I have marked it down a star, is that the screen is the most glossy and reflective I have ever seen. This makes everything jump out of the screen but reflects absolutely everything. I have it by a window and when the sun comes out it is very difficult to see anything on the screen because of the reflections.

I have had glossy monitors before but nothing quite like this. It certainly looks more expensive than it is. If you use this in an evenly lit room without changeable and strong lighting you won't be disappointed.
on 1 May 2014
Good quality screen with good contrast ratio and brightness make this a good screen for regular computer use. If you're going to be gaming then there is a bit of blurring (not much to my eyes though) and if you're using it near windows (glass type not Microsoft type) then the glossy screen does make the screen a bit harder to view. The speakers are ok but a little tinny, though if you arent using them then this isnt a problem. Ultimately Im happy with my purchase as its a good quality, good looking screen at a good price, just with a few little niggles to be perfect.
on 28 December 2013
Purchased this Monitor on Saturday, it stated that it was going to take 3-5 working days to get here, next day dispatch and got delivered on Tuesday when the estimated date was a week from purchase.

Amazing Delivery, Great Packaging.

Monitor looks amazing, color is fantastic has a lot of ports at the back, but only comes with a VGA Cable so be warned. You can't adjust the height but you can tilt the screen which makes up for it.

5/5
on 18 November 2014
A+ power rating ( or A++ ? cant remember ..heavily compensates for my power consuming pc eitherway) ... can view from every angle... crisp clear picture... is very reflective but it's still a clearer picture than a matte screen could give, in my opinion. i love that the screen has no edging, so the entire screen IS the screen picture size.. does get finger marks though when i take it to lan events - and gotta say - for how much i paid, it sits on my lap rather than rest anywhere in the car, on the journey to.
note to Lan'ers - our british weather - never sit it down by the car while unpacking or traveling with it...the down side to having a thin screen that you can pile crap around on your desk and move with ease, is that it's light as a feather!! Wind nearly blew it over at Cov during insomnia, and like i said - the screen has no edging , and i dont want to mark, or crack it for what i paid!!
back to the reflective-ness - if you have blinds and hate drect sunlight while gaming or on the pc anyway, you're fine :) screen quality is worth it.
on 27 September 2013
I am so thrilled with the quality of this monitor. It was very easy to set up and operational. it was just plug in and go.
I too found the whiteness quite in your face until it turn it down a bit
A great buy
on 24 March 2014
Very good product, it does what is say on the box. ;-) I would rate 9,5 out of 10. Picture is very sharp, amazing colours, no shadowing. Speakers are so bad that you defenetely need to buy a proper once....
on 22 October 2014
Really good image quality and a fast response time that will let you do image/video editing and enjoy some gaming on it, although not ideal for super fast twitchy fps games (it's an IPS panel after all) all of that on a cheap budget.

The only downside for me is the glossy screen which can cause some reflections if you have a window next to it.

It's a really good all around IPS screen for people on tight budgets, that like to to a little of everything on their computers.
on 2 August 2013
The monitor is crystal clear and I love the no frame appearance, it makes the appearance of the monitor looks larger than it really is. I was researching for a while before opting for this monitor. I chose it over various other monitors of the same size purely because of the IPS factor. Best value for money and the monitor is awesome! Comes only with a VGA cable, shame would be good if it came with the other possible connecting cables but nevertheless awesome!
on 6 April 2014
This monitor has very clear and sharp pictures. The screen is glossy though which may cause problems in direct sunlight. One issue which slightly disappointed me was that I do not have the scenario mode - "text mode". Instead I have "eco mode". So far I have found one dead pixel but it is quite unnoticeable unless you really try to look for it.