5.0 out of 5 stars Great !!!
I needed one to take on holiday - it is so soft, doesn't weigh much and is easy to use - for the price it's great value, I have ordered a second one.
Published 13 months ago by Tyreman

3.0 out of 5 stars iPhone armband
It's ok but not very sticky with the Velcro. I would not recommend try another one if you can. Too much hassle to send back.
Published 8 months ago by Mr Thomas S Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Great !!!, 18 Aug 2013
This review is from: BLACK ADJUSTABLE ARMBAND GYM RUNNING JOGGING SPORTS CASE COVER HOLDER FOR APPLE IPHONE 4/4S FROM GB ONLINE SALES - FREE UK DELIVERY (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 11 Sep 2013
Bought this so that I can listen to my iPhone while at the gym, it is both comfortable and relatively easy to place your phone in the pocket. Very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 17 May 2013
Brilliant! Fast delivery. Arrived earlier than said. Excellent to use that I ordered 2 more for the kids. Very good value for money. Would recommend anyone who owns an iPhone/itouch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 14 May 2014
Works perfect for my Iphone 4.

I have not had problems with it being uncomfortable, in fact quite the opposite. It isn't distracting at all towards your exercise and is a cheap product I would recommend!

1.0 out of 5 stars What is this?!, 10 Feb 2014
Doesn't do what it's described to do, no where for headphones to come out and if you're under a size 14 (most people using the gym are...) it will be too big for your arm and slides off. Really poor design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect especially for the price, 5 Feb 2014
A simple design My iphone fits snugly in the pouch with minimal movement. I could still use the touch screen through the plastic cover (although didn't try whilst on my arm as I'm not double jointed) The armband is easy to put on & didn't move whilst I was running My biceps at 30cms circumference are not enormous but there was a fair bit of extra space (maybe up to 38cms) AND there is a small pocket for a key Couldn't ask for more

3.0 out of 5 stars iPhone armband, 2 Jan 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars mmmmm....., 24 Dec 2013
I bought this as a replacement.
It is sturdy, with a good fastener etc.
My only issue, is that I have to take my phone out of it's cover to place in the very fiddly pouch.
The plastic is slightly too thick and generally cant pick up my commands, so I have to take the phone out to start my pedometer, music etc. Once I am on the go, it sits well on my arm and is no bother.
It's just getting to that stage which is a bother, as I walk before I run.... and I have to remove from the pouch to start my apps and then have issues getting it back in...

3.0 out of 5 stars decent, 16 Dec 2013
A tight fit to get my IPhone in, but does the job. It didn't slide down my arm or anything.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 14 Dec 2013
simon62w (Southport, lancs, uk) - See all my reviews
Took longer than advertised to arrive. But fit for the iPod is great, pocket to store lose cable, and still poss to use the touch screen thru the cover. Would of got 5* if delivery had been quicker.