on 2 December 2013
The advantage with the Lego Knights is that you get blue knights and red knights with each set (two blue and one red in this case), who are relatively equal. Therefore as there is no obvious goodie or baddie, siblings can play with it together without many arguments. That is opposed to other sets, like the Galaxy Squad where the insect creatures are obviously supposed to be the baddies.
The one note of caution is that there are a lot of small bits, like the gold coins, so it would be very easy to lose a lot it.
on 7 January 2015
This is an excellent set and it took me around 3 hours to build (I like to take my time). I have Dragon Mountain, Castle Cavalry, Forest Ambush and Gatehouse Raid and this set compliments them all wonderfully. You get the usual few spare little bits at the end, which I think is always good of Lego because the little flames etc. are more likely to get lost.

I'd recommend this set highly, and the detail on the carriage is excellent!
on 21 March 2015
Fast delivery,good packaging,one pleased child was reasonable price for Lego !!!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 30 March 2015
I purchased this for my 5 year old son was he loves lego and had castle lego on his wish list. This is a nice little set as it includes 3 minifugures, a crossbow on wheels with three missiles, an archway outpost, the prison carriage, lots of weapons and the horse. The horse can be connected to the carriage or has black pieces to block it out to have it just as a standard horse. I like the little touches about this set. Theres a little lego frog that goes on the top of the outpost. I have never seen a lego frog before. The carriage is really detailed and has a little feature to push a piece through and have the chain covering the door pop off. I helped my son put it together, but he really enjoys the set. He likes the carriage as it is different from the standard vehicles that most sets come with.
on 25 July 2015
GREAT PRESENT TOR FIVE YEAR OLD, FANTASTIC PRICE
on 28 December 2015
My grandson was delighted with the Gold Getaway Lego, especially because it had a horse. I have bought several Lego Castle sets for his birthday and Christmas, and together they have made a very enjoyable toy.
on 5 October 2015
I'm sure this lego set is great but instead of 1-3 days delivery (as advertised), it was 6 days delivery and delivered to totally the wrong address.
on 2 March 2016
Great bought as gift I don't. Know anyone who doesn't like lego value for money lasts for years and years if looked after many thanks.
on 22 January 2014
My 4 year old grandson was delighted with this gift - just the right level for
his age.He was able, with support, to work his way through the very clear
instructions and construct the kit.Delightful.
on 4 January 2015
Just what my 5 yr old wanted!