5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product!
Published 15 months ago by Fyffesy

1.0 out of 5 stars Good case very poor mount - design flaw
I don't like to leave bad reviews,
but this bike mount for the iphone 5 is terrible.
After only using it for about 200 miles it has already broken, the case itself was great and protected the phone which snapped off the mount and landed in the road!!
Could have been 500 down the drain but thankfully only a mount down the drain.
The main problem is the...
Published 11 months ago by Craig Twitchett

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product!, 18 May 2013
This review is from: Tigra Sport BikeConsole Weatherproof Case Cover and Bicycle Mount for iPhone 5 - Black (Sports)
I very rarely write any reviews because I'm a fat lazy chubster. However, as I've recently purchased a smashing new bike I've become slightly more proactive nowadays which led me to buy a waterproof case for my iPhone. As you're aware, all iPhone owners have an uncontrollable and psychopathic desire to inform absolutely every other human they encounter that they are an owner of an iPhone. For this reason you'll have to excuse me for mentioning the iPhone in every single sentence in the hope that you'll be suitably impressed and want to be my friend.

This waterproof case costs a fair few quid but it's really worth it if you're planning on getting out and about with your iPhone this summer (I did warn you). The best thing is that your iPhone will be fully visible when attached to your handlebars which can only mean you will attract admiring glances from members of the opposite sex as you cruise along (well maybe that's just in our heads but you know what I'm talking about). It's very well built and you don't have to worry about your iPhone at all whilst cycling on any terrain. The case protects the iPhone against heavy rain and the vibrations which travel through the bike frame as you strike various objects which you would've avoided if only you weren't reading your emails at 27mph on a dual carriageway. The case allows you to use the iPhone screen freely which means you can easily change apps as and when required without needing to take it out of it's sturdy case. It's quite a good motivational tool if you install cycling apps which allow you track your progress or indeed navigate around new areas without fear of straying into a rough area where you may be mugged for your iPhone (the type of down market area where Android devices are commonplace).

The iPhone case even allows for music/radio to be played as you cycle along which is a lot less dangerous than using earphones. I fully recommend this case to my fellow iPhone owners as it is a fantastic piece of kit which I simply cannot fault.

P.S. iPhone

1.0 out of 5 stars Good case very poor mount - design flaw, 26 Aug 2013
I don't like to leave bad reviews,
but this bike mount for the iphone 5 is terrible.
Could have been 500 down the drain but thankfully only a mount down the drain.
The main problem is the mounting system which is not built to withstand normal road activity at all, I avoid all potholes at any cost but it just can't handle it.
Save your money, shove it in your backpocket or saddle bag and buy a cycle computer to monitor your speed instead, Much better and you can still use strava to record your ride if your into that.

1.0 out of 5 stars Good case - Poor mount, 19 Aug 2013
After using this for 2 weeks it started rattling badly on my bike so I gave it a slight tighten and the mount just disintegrated. There doesn't appear to be any strength in the plastics at all. There are better mounts out there.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken, 5 Jun 2014
I was cycling and it just fell of midway through, this was on a main road which is dangerous, and the phone could of gotten broken, I a, very disappointed with this!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits on my exercise bike, 7 Sep 2013
A. P. Hunt "Hunting dog" (Glastonbury, Somerset) - See all my reviews
Great product although doesn't fit my headphones with the top down. But as it's on an exercise bike it wont get rained on so I keep the lid open. I use it in conjunction with my Polar Heart rate monitor so I can monitor and record my exercise each morning. It is an ideal gadget. It is not difficult to install or remove so I can move it quickly onto my regular bike if required

2.0 out of 5 stars not waterproof!, 17 Aug 2013
i bought this last week and took it out on a ride in light/moderate rain. i was riding for around one hour. to my horror, when i got back, there was moisture both inside the case and on the screen of the iphone. mercifully, my phone doesn't seem to have suffered technical consequences from this (although I have had to replace my protective screen cover on the phone, as the adhesive reacted with the water). In terms of a cradle for the iphone, this works well, and i will continue to use it in dry weather, but please don't buy it thinking it's waterproof.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 5 Jun 2013
Easily mounted on the handlebars. The screen is visible and you can still use the touch screen. A little bulky but provides great protection for the phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rugged and very tough, not very pretty though, 14 May 2013
An excellent holder for the iphone5. I am confident that my phone is safe, no matter what happens on my ride.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little tool, 7 Jun 2013
I use this on my motorbike and push bike and it's brilliant. Highly recommend. I could do with a 2nd attachment so that I don't have to use the key to undo it all the time. Seller if you read this and sell them separately I'll have one. Cheers

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 29 May 2013
Very pleased with it, it's put up with everything i've thrown at it so far including a 60+ mile ride in pouring rain.

My only suggestion would be to allow provision for a charging lead but that's a minor gripe.