4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable
Published 11 months ago by Quan Yin

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable trainers for walking in
They're not exactly stylish, being a bit clunky but they are comfortable to wear. I'm only using them for walking so can't really comment on their sporting function but they do give good arch support. They were also reasonably priced.
Published 9 months ago by Sylje

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 5 May 2013
Very comfortable trainers, I usually take a size 5.5 or a size 6 I choose the half size and they fit perfectly. They are very good for gentle walks to the village shops and down by the river but I feel that I could not trust them on more difficult walks or on slippery rocks/ tree roots etc after trying them out on one. However I am very pleased with them and they are very reasonably priced. I didn't want light coloured trainers, so pleased with the colour,they clean easily with a damp cloth after a muddy walk and look like new again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good walking shoes, 17 April 2013
Good walking shoe comfortable and light. I walk my dogs and they are just the job. Good colour perfect .there is nothing to dislike about them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, 8 Aug 2013
Being a postwoman, essential to have comfort walking so much each day. Lasting well & waterproof except in the torrential rain we've had.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic find, 21 May 2013
very comfortable and excellent value, just the right firmness for walking, going to be doing a lot of walking in france next month and they will be going with me!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 May 2013
Very pleased with this item. So comfortable when you are on your feet for long periods of time. I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 29 Oct 2013
Great product, quick dispatch and very comfy, just started Nordic walking and these are great light and supportive, thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 14 Oct 2013
I am very happy with my trainers, they are extremely comfortable to wear on long walks. Great buy good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 19 Feb 2014
Very nice winter trainers. I do LOTS of walking and was looking for comfy shoes for winter. this are great. clean easily, not to cold and not to warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must buy, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: Womens Reebok Gratify III Leather Walking Trainers Running Trainer Ladies Shoes (Apparel)
Just receive the trainers it was a good thing I order size 3-5 instead of 4-5 as it would of been much to big. For the price is money well spent. The trainers suit my small ankle ever well, now am looking forward to start my running!

I must say " Saw a trainer like this in the high street and it cost much, much more then what paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 1 Jan 2014
nice shoes & very bouncy when you first walk with them: make you want to run actually. Worth the price

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›