on 22 July 2015
A lovely pouch, I use mine to store some of my crystals in - ideal for transporting them around with you. The pouch is good quality with plenty of room inside and the design on the front is adorable.
on 1 December 2013
This is well made, unusual, has a gorgeous feel to it and is quite simply beautiful. It is roomy enough for most types of cards.Highly recommend.
on 30 September 2013
This drawstring tarot bag is lovely, the bag is well made and was a nice fit for my tarot cards I would recommend this to a friend
on 12 April 2014
Prompt delivery. Good quality.If a larger bag available, l would have one of those too. Just right for a pack of Tarot cards.
very pretty bag. a good size for oracle or tarot cards. my Froud Oracle cards fit snugly and easily inside.
the velvet could be of a better quality, but as it's relatively inexpensive, no need to quibble on that.
the embroidery is lovely.
on 14 January 2016
It wasn't velvet, just poor quality really
on 22 May 2014
This was bought for me by a friend and was such a treat. I am delighted with it; it's well made, a good size and you can use it for any little thing which takes your fancy. Fabulous.
on 17 February 2015
I'll admit I bought this primarily because it reminds me of Watership Down. It's good quality, looks great, was a fantastic price and fits the standard size tarot easily.
on 5 February 2015
Beautiful bag, detailed with a good quality stitch. Fits cards in easily. Very Pleased with purchase. Fast delivery.
on 1 October 2015
Not bad, but the velvet feels very artificial. Not as soft and fluffy as I'd hoped.