on 2 March 2014
My Grandson loves this pirate punch bag. Cant leave it alone,great item and great service. He"s not managed to burst it yet so it is very hard wearing.
on 13 February 2014
I bought this to use as a decoration at my nephews 2nd pirate themed birthday over a year layer and he is still playing with it.
on 25 May 2013
This toy could be very good fun for kids but unfortunately it is made so cheaply that it only lasted a couple of day,very disappointing.
on 13 August 2014
I bought this (and another similar item) for my 5 year old son to practice his karate on. He loves it and kicks and punches it all over. Its been a couple of weeks now, used daily, and still intact, so its already earned its less than a tenner price tag.
on 27 June 2016
Suitable for kids up till 3 years old, I would say. Didn't survive my 5 years old punching. However, the pirat bag came exactly same as advertised, vrilliant design and colours. I do reccomend for lightweight children up till 3 years.
on 29 April 2015
This is a lovely well made tough vinyl toy. My 3 year Grandson loved it hitting it and it kept popping back up again. The water in the base keeps it upright. Delivery quick and well packaged.
on 27 September 2015
Stayed up even with loads of use! Bought an avenger's one at same time elsewhere and it popped straight away and it cost double! I highly recommend this if you have rough and tumble kids
on 16 October 2014
unfortunately this ripped by the water hole within minutes of using it but we have been told we will get a full refund so not too annoyed... hopefully the new one will be better!
on 24 August 2015
My kids love it. It's a bit small and if your looking for an actual gym quality punchbag then look elsewhere, but for birthday fun for a five year old this is great.
on 5 June 2014
great for the little ones in the garden. once filled with water it bounces back up straight once punched. would buy the crocodile one too if it was in stock