5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for Money!
I needed earphones for running as the ones I got with my phone kept falling out my ears. These have a great sound and stay in my ears. They are not top of the range but for the money I paid for them they are great! Excellent value for money.
Published 11 months ago by Krystal Jay

2.0 out of 5 stars was a waste of money
worked for a week, but now it's cutting out when I listen to music now and then waste if money
Published 5 months ago by chloe dickson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for Money!, 20 July 2013
This review is from: Wayzon Purple Super Acoustic Sensational Sound In Ear Stereo Hands-free Headset Headphone Earphone With Microphone Mic Suitable For Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830I (Electronics)

2.0 out of 5 stars was a waste of money, 25 Jan 2014