5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
Published 12 months ago by SandieO

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Just right to pack into suitcase for our holiday
Published 10 days ago by dwstub

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 2 July 2013
Light weight, sits nice on your shoulders, is easy to proof too if you need it water proofed and it folds up in your handbag!! Really pleased with this I bought it for Glastonbury, left my tent in the morning with it full of stuff and a small handbag, by the time I had gotten through the bottles of water and put my jumper and rain-mac on in the evening it folded up and went in to small cross body handbag I had with me - perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and surprisingly roomy, 2 Oct 2013
I bought this for a weekend away in Scotland and it was perfect. It is lightweight, a good size, comfortable and is able to carry a good weight. To give you an idea of the weight and bulk it coped with I packed a pair of trainers, jeans, t-shirt, jumper, all my travel size toiletries, ipod, water bottle and an A4 envelope of papers with ease. If you pack this bag well and adjust the straps to your back it will be comfortable all day. Yes the straps are quite thin but they are slightly padded and do not dig into the shoulders. The bag fits easily under your chair on a coach or train and is a perfect size for the overhead luggage rack. When not in use the bag then packs into the front pocket shown on the picture for easy storage. Overall, an excellent daysack which I am extremely pleased with

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 29 July 2013
Very useful for travelling as it fold into the front pocket and very light as well. Not too expensive to buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 31 Aug 2013
We wanted a light travel backpack and this does the job perfectly. No good for big or heavy loads but ideal as a pack away travel bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and perfect for travelling, 10 Feb 2014
Carole H (Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
Using this for a plane then train holiday, ideal for day trips in cities, light and very compact for packing then roomy for all you require in your day out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very usefull!, 2 Dec 2013
It did it's job! It's resistent, it can hold a lot of things, the only problema is, since it doesn't have a structure (so it can roll up to a very small pocket!!) you put everything you want inside and it gets a litle hard to find what you want in one single try!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little back pack, 8 Sep 2013
Love the colour and was exactly as I expected. Not much good for carrying anything very heavy but great as a standby for bits and pieces. I've not tried to refold it back into its pouch yet but it lies flat in a suitcase and weighs not much at all. Does what I want it to do.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, 13 Aug 2013
Great lightweight little backpack just right for carrying lunch, water, coat and map for walks, Packs away in its own pocket but not that small and I probably wouldn't bother.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, lush purple colour, great price!, 5 Jun 2013
C Woodhouse "Carmel" (UK) - See all my reviews
When this arrived, I didn't actually realized it came in a little pack, I clearly didn't even read the description properly so I was a little shocked when I got this! BUT, it's a lovely bag! Prefect for my upcoming hiking holiday. The bag is made really well, it's light, stitching all in the right places, the colour is lovely and very comfortable to wear also. It would out quite well that I can pack it away because it can save space when I dont need it! Great find and great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 25 Oct 2013
lovely really pleased with the vango packable rucksack folds up small so compact to carry. comfortable to wear. extremely lightweight but study material

Vango Pac Packable Rucksack