5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER PROTECTION FOR YOUR BLACKBERRY Z10
Published 18 months ago by Yummy Gt Gran

3.0 out of 5 stars Transform shell
It looks much better in the ad than it does in real life. I'm not sure that it will hold up under every day use. The hinge seems quite delicate. Also snapping it on and off could be easier.
Published 13 months ago by Cheetah Racing

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER PROTECTION FOR YOUR BLACKBERRY Z10, 10 Jan. 2014
Purchased the Red one for my Black phone and the White one for my daughter's White phone and they both look exceptionally good and are the quality you would expect for your Blackberry Z10. Add a screen protector and you have all the protection you should need for your beloved phone. The cover is easy to adapt into a useful stand and folds back smoothly. If like me you were worried about negative feedback and the chance that the cover may damage your phone - you can safely ignore it - the cover is made especially for your Blackberry Z10 and is a Brilliant Accessory. Get one while you can at this great Amazon price - you will not be disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good on my Z10, Its very sturdy & Practical too, 14 Feb. 2013
Very pleased with this,
Its sort of a mix between rubber&hard plastic when you feel it,
Its nice though, Not a horrible feeling :)

&& you just sorta flick off the 2 corner bits and it becomes a very sturdy stand,
Easy as pie,

4.0 out of 5 stars Great z10 case, 5 May 2013
Its light and red and if your drop your Z10 it won't be dead.

Great folding action for kick stand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Might as well be the best case for Z10, 24 Aug. 2014
Lila Rai (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BlackBerry Hard Transform Shell Case Cover for BlackBerry Z10 - White (Accessory)
I just love this case.Made to perfection.It protects the phone perfectly,and also tranforms into a stand.The inner rubber texture is just so perfect,No matter how much you put the phone out of the case it does zero damage.The best case for the Blackberry Z10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 23 Jun. 2014
Well done blackberry! This is a great protective case. It is easy to put on, easy to take off or turn into a stand for when you need to watch something. It feels like it could break but I've dropped my phone several time and it's not damaged the case at all. Even though it's white it hasn't even got dirty yet and I've been using it for over 3 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, 22 Feb. 2014
This lets you use the blackberry charger
other cases are too wide to fit the charger
Good Price
Good Buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential accessory for the Z10, 3 Sept. 2014
Offers great protection and looks stylish and best of all works fantastic as a stand for watching videos while I eat my dinner! I have it for many months but it has now begun to crack a lot at the sides but considering the abuse I have given it and the amount I use it, I am not surprised. I need to buy a new one soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shell - comes with screen protector, 10 April 2013
Edward (Northumberland) - See all my reviews
This is a nice little shell case; sort of hard rubber type plastic.. The phone clips in quite securely and un-clipping to use the stand feature is easy enough. The shell case flips either way. The screen protector that comes with the case is the perfect size for the Z10 (its made by Blackberry, so you'd expect it to be); unfortunately, I screwed up when fitting mine onto the phone, so I've had to order some OEM protectors.
I've always used the leather pouches for my Blackberry phones and to be honest I've not made up my mind whether to stick with the pouch. That is not a criticism of the shell case, just me being paranoid about damaging the phone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Transform shell, 6 Jun. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the money, 14 July 2014
Protects the phone well. It hasn't rubbed the phone like others have said. It is quite chunky, so I just tend to use it if I going out. The free screen protector was a bonus