4.0 out of 5 stars teething problems
Published 15 months ago by michael baddiley

2.0 out of 5 stars sponge filled
while these items printed just fine, the printer did fail at one point and refused to let me remove the cartridges. I had to unplug the printer in mid boot to access the carrier. Once removed the printer returned to normal operation. when the cartridges were disassembled I saw that they were sponge filled and with plenty of ink trapped mid sponge. build aside, I did not...
Published 14 months ago by R. Doak

4.0 out of 5 stars teething problems, 3 Jun 2013
This review is from: COMBO PACK - Compatible T1806 Ink Cartridges for Epson XP-205, XP-305, XP-405 Printers - T1801-T1804 TWO SETS PLUS TWO T1801 BLACKS (NON OEM) (Office Product)
It took me a while to get this to work in my printer. I had to change all my cartridges to this compatible ink before it worked. Although I wasnt happy at first, I found the company i bought them from to be helpful and considerate to a customers needs, and now I know the ink works and works well I will always buy ink from here. The ustomer service is something Ive never experienced from anywhere, and if all businesses run their customer support like these then there will be no problems ever. I simply can not express the way they dealt with my issues any more than a great big huge thankyou.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compatible Ink Cartridges, 20 Nov 2013
R. JONES "Ray Jones" (Rochdale, UK) - See all my reviews
I purchased a set of Compatible T1806 Ink Cartridges for my Epson XP- 205. I was surprised to find the best (cheapest) deal on Amazon and very pleased with the resulting prints from these cartridges.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for what I want, 18 May 2013
They are good for my needs, cheaper than Epson & just as good, why spend more on Epson just to boost there profits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good economic replacement, 9 Jun 2013
Printer recognises them as not being the genuine article, but they are working fine and a great cost saver. first class

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 15 May 2013
Good value product. The colour is compatible with the epson cartridges.
Obviously the only part is telling the printer that they are not genuine cartridges, but for the sake of 1 minute doing this, it is well worth the saving

5.0 out of 5 stars Compatible Epson Printer Cartridges..multi pack, 13 May 2013
Super buy, massive saving on original inks, they work first time and I would definately recommend them.Will buy these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson xp-305 inks, 14 Mar 2014
Quick delivery well wrapped. Bought for my Epson xp-305 took the risk of cheap inks because the last of Epson inks were expensive and didn't last very long. The printer has accepted these replacements well after first recognising them as not being Epson, but just clicked to accept them and they have worked fine. Haven't printed very much off, but the couple of photos and documents have been very good quality so I am keeping my fingers crossed that they don't run out fast, but for the money even that shouldn't be a problem. For the moment I am very pleased and would therefore recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cartridges, once you get over the problems of non epson ink., 20 Feb 2014
At first i couldn't get these to work with my Epson xp205, but with a little digging i found this,[...] and voila, they work great now.There is also in the taskbar when you right click, an option that says buy cartridges, which then gives you the option to say I already have. I did this as well.......Amazon hasn't put on my link, but if you google "non epson cartridge problems", it is the third result from Refresh Cartridges.

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 6 Feb 2014
Well pleased with the product works ok no problem, will buy more as and when required and recommend to anybody.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Customer Service from Prestige Cartridge, 1 Feb 2014
G (Halesowen) - See all my reviews
I'm using a new Epson XP-305 and I did experience some issues with print quality when printing photos or high quality documents, but they are fine and fantastic value for everyday printing. As a result of my earlier review to that effect I was contacted by Andie, and offered a full refund or replacement of my order. As I had used around half of the contents of each cartridge I had installed, I felt that a refund was inappropriate, and opted for the replacement cartridges, which came within 3 days. I therefore cannot praise Prestige Cartridges highly enough and would certainly order from them again in the future.