5.0 out of 5 stars great wings
great wings. easy on and off and our daughter loves them.
Published 5 months ago by Nicholas Tutton

3.0 out of 5 stars OK..
Have bought 3 pairs of these now and all deflated very quickly and became damaged. My daughter is very small and these are the only arm bands we can find that stay on her (the usual standard ones slip off no matter how inflated). I will buy again as I feel they are the only product that we can use but they are prone to damage easily.
Published on 23 Nov 2010 by Tazzer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars OK.., 23 Nov 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars great wings, 11 July 2014
This review is from: Zoggs Girl's Miss Roll Ups Arm Bands - Pink, 1-6 Years (Sports)
great wings. easy on and off and our daughter loves them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Armbands, 14 Jun 2014
So brilliant, cant recommend enough!
we have another pair of Speedo armbands, and they are no where on par with these.

Soft on little ones skin, easy to blow up, the valves stay closed properly and phthalate free!

Zoggs have made a great product here.

3.0 out of 5 stars Arm bands, 9 April 2014
These arm bands are great and well made .. But didn't fit my 4 year old she didn't have any movement in her elbows then wearing them ...

3.0 out of 5 stars Think I've missed something, 8 April 2014
Youre supposed to inflate these and then roll them up the child's arm. The valves do not compress into the armbands so I'm not too sure they don't hurt when worn, and rolling on looks to painful to attempt.

We've resorted to using these traditionally, by slipping them on whilst deflated and inflating them on the arm, which in a ball-ache.

2.0 out of 5 stars Unreliable, 22 Mar 2014
Yes these were great to get on & off but after a month or so the pair got holes in and unable to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - my 2-year-old was swimming independently in 15 minutes!, 15 Dec 2013
We got these becasue we have just moved to a new area and our local pool doesn't have anything shallower than 1m deep, which is over my daughter's head. DD is a water loving baby and adores swimming, but despite baby and toddler swimming classes she is not able to keep herself afloat in water over her head. I had been reluctant to buy swim wings because all the books I read on teaching children to swim advised against it on the grounds that they encourage an upright, and not horizontal, swimming position. But given the depth of our new local pool, we had no choice. AND BOY, WERE THEY TERRIFIC. My DD is just shy of 3 and weighs about 20kg. It took her about 2 minutes to realize they were keeping her boyant, at which point she didn't want me to hold onto her at all any more. About 15 minutes of splashing around and she had figured out how to keep herself stable and gain a bit of control, 15 minutes after that and she was reaching forward, kicking, and propelling herself through the water independently. She's a better swimmer after 30 minutes with these than after months and months of toddler classes. If I'd known how much confidence these would give her, and how much freedom and agility, I would have bought them 2 years ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to put on., 27 Oct 2013
These are our second set only because we lost one. These are so easy to roll on and off, and daughter loves the pattern. At nearly 3 years old these give her the confidence to float about on her own.

5.0 out of 5 stars great design, 26 Sep 2013
great design, very easy to put on and my daughter loves them, they enable her to float all over the pool and have given her the confidence to finally let go of me!

3.0 out of 5 stars difficult to let down., 9 Sep 2013
These will be good maybe for next year, they are a bit big on my 19 month old and she looks funny wearing them. Also they are diffilcult to let the air out of to pack away. Well known brand and works just hard to store away.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›