5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product! Immediate effect!
Published 11 months ago by Thang Doan

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm not sure whether it works or not, I ...
I'm not sure whether it works or not, I was using this and the mouthwash together. I think it was okay, but I couldn't really spray it precisely. It kept spraying on the area that I didn't want to spray on which was so weird.
Published 1 month ago by EDITH

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product! Immediate effect!, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Aloclair Plus 15ml Spray Mouth Ulcer Treatment (Personal Care)
I had to live on porridge for a week because of 2 mouth ulcer spots in my mouth which did not reduce no matter what gel or pastille I used. And to make it worse, it was Easter week, shops were closed, delivery services did not work, so I had to wait like forever for this wee spray bottle to arrive. But when it did, it took effect almost immediately. It could be a bit stingy when spraying directly to the spots, but after that, the pain greatly reduced. It still took me 4-5 days to completely heal the spots, but after the 3rd day, I almost can forget about them.

The only downside is that the liquid is so running that I actually had to spray 5 shots to each spots instead of 3 according to the instruction. Also, the nozzle should have been designed in a way so that the medicine comes out in the form of mist instead of a ray which under pressure can hurt a bit. And I find it difficult to press the head down to spray from time to time.

However, in the end, it's a great and really effective product! 5 stars from me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works, 15 Aug. 2013
Deals with the pain instantly, great product and easy to use with no mess or nasty aftertaste. Much better than a gel

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 20 Aug. 2013
sweetthing - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This is wonderful stuff, you cannot call it a spray, it is more like liquid dripping out, but it works, two days ago It was like eating glass, but now thanks to this and the mouthwash I am pain free. wonderful.

4.0 out of 5 stars the applicator is a poor design, the stuff will run all over your ..., 18 Nov. 2014
After seeing five stars all round for this product, I thought it would be a god send, actually a product which works and works well. Ok, my view of it is, the solution itself really does get rid of the pain, it has very little after taste, and the pain is gone instantly without the sting which bonjela gives you, (sometimes I find the sting pleasing) - but, the applicator is a poor design, the stuff will run all over your mouth, did it last long, well not really, it gave me an hour or so relief from the ulcer, better than bonjela, but not the miracle product you would hope for.

It is worth getting to give it a go, I resorted to putting the liquid on a qtip and dabbing that on the ulcer, it was the only way not to cover my mouth with the stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 7 Feb. 2014
I have used mouth ulcer ointments before but this stuff is thee best. All I can say/type is this stuff is EPIC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Only thing that worked!, 14 Nov. 2014
After trying everything I could think of. Tcp, mouthwash etc for over a week I was pretty desperate with horrible ulcers on my tongue I bought this one night in desperation. Used more than the recommended sprays in one day I'm sure but the ulcers improved dramatically in 12 hours and were completely gone in 48! Can't recommend enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 April 2014
My son suffers from mouth ulcers. We have tried everything over the counter and this spray seems to work better than anything we have tried. It's easy to use and reaches tricky areas of the mouth

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm not sure whether it works or not, I ..., 26 Jan. 2015

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful for reaching those parts that other treatments cannot reach., 15 Mar. 2015
It's a qualified like, useful for inaccessible parts of your mouth. The only problem is that it makes me salivate like a hungry hound which has a tendency to wash the treatment away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 24 Feb. 2015
W. Towgood "Studying Hard" (Southampton) - See all my reviews
Haven't found anything better. Hate ulcers and I have never found anything that makes any significant difference. This does and I will always have it in my medicine box!!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›