5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Good value quick delivery. Thanks
Published 28 days ago by Mr. Roderick Bailey

2.0 out of 5 stars OKAY. NOW I'M CREEPED OUT
This film was originally released in 2011 under the title "Escape" and was changed no doubt because of confusion with the C. Thomas Howell film by the same name. This feature opens with the murder of a woman. We see the killer wash his knife and hands. The hands have no blood, then a moment later they do? Plot point or an Ed Wood moment?

Once our criminal is...
Published 15 months ago by The Movie Guy

2.0 out of 5 stars OKAY. NOW I'M CREEPED OUT, 28 April 2013
The Movie Guy "Movies from A to Z" (United States) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Escapee [DVD] (DVD)

Once our criminal is caught and then escapes from a mental hospital 5 years later, the film focuses on three college girls. Abbey (Christine Evangelista) is the main character. She is serious and studious. She looks similar to the ex-girlfriend Harmon (Dominic Purcell) killed. Lynne (Carly Chaikin) is refreshing with personality, a character I wish would have been more utilized. Then there is Renee (Melissa Ordway) our blonde eye candy in bra and panties. In a different way, I wish they had utilized her more.

Yes, our criminal is headed toward Abbey and there is a twist which was rather meaningless. A twist for the sake of having a twist. I enjoyed the banter among the college girls, but the rest of the dialouge was boring. The slasher aspect was off camera. I would recommend watching " The Slumber Party Massacre" instead. A fairly boring slasher film.

Parental Guide: No f-bombs (I recall). No sex or nudity. Near sex.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good dvd, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Escapee [DVD] (DVD)
As soon as I got this DVD I thought it would be a good one, and it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Jun 2014
Good value quick delivery. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Dvd Escapee, 15 May 2014
This review is from: Escapee [DVD] (DVD)
I ordered this as i enjoyed prision break but was a bit disappointed with the story line. I would want to watch this film twice.

1.0 out of 5 stars Prison Break it ain't!, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Escapee (DVD)
I only rented this becuase I loved the Prison Break series so thought Dominic Purcell might do a decent film..... Oh my god I was wrong! This is a truly terrible film not even worthy of the unknown film channels on your Sky box. The plot is clear from the start, the acting is terrible and the film plods along at a slower pace than a Tory party conference.

2.0 out of 5 stars Daft Halloween-style slasher., 19 April 2013
ric03 (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Escapee [DVD] (DVD)
This wasn't the best slasher. It's okay, the acting is of a decent enough standard (and the 3 girls are really hot!), but the killer himself is just silly! (It's Dominic Purcell from Prison Break sporting a comedy 80s "yuppy" hairstyle and he wasn't in the slightest bit menacing!)

Probably best watched with some mates for the girls and a few laughs. (Either that or seen as a lost episode of Prison Break where Linc escapes, nicks Portillo's hair and goes postal!)

3.0 out of 5 stars HHMMmmmmmmm, 13 Feb 2013
This review is from: Escapee [DVD] (DVD)
Interesting but not as good as I was expecting. It lacked excitment and real life down to earth action x

2.0 out of 5 stars escape this one, 26 Mar 2012
This review is from: Escapee [DVD] (DVD)
From the trailer i had high expectations,but the film goes down hill after the first ten minutes and never gets back on track.The acting is poor and the storyline becomes ridiculous,the teenage girls and the disinterested detective become annoying.What a shame this could have had alot of potential,would not recommend.

Escapee [Blu-ray] [2011] [US Import]
Escapee [Blu-ray] [2011] [US Import] by Danny Nucci (Blu-ray - 2013)
12.36