5.0 out of 5 stars Functional, reliable and fast
Published 18 months ago by STrudgett

1.0 out of 5 stars don,t waste your money
does not work with I phone 5s, tried in 3 different vehicles so steer clear of this and do what I should have done in the 1st place and buy a proper charge from apple.
Published 12 months ago by p.meale

1.0 out of 5 stars don,t waste your money, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Kit MFI Apple Approved 2.1 Amp In-Car Charger with Lightning Connector for iPhone 5/5S/5C and iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPad 4th Generation/Air/Mini, iPod Nano 7th Generation and iPod Touch 5th Generation - Black (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional, reliable and fast, 4 Nov. 2013
The Kit in-car charger is great, does exactly that - charges my iPhone 5 or my iPad Mini while in the car, so I can keep my battery topped up on the move. The 1m cable is more than long enough to allow the device to charge, without being too long that it gets in the way. The Kit in-car lightening charger is Apple approved which offers peace of mind that the product is high quality and will not damage your device. It also has a great feature which some other power chargers do not have - it has 4 sprung clips so once you have plugged into the cigarette lighter it will not spring out, but sits securely in place even with vibrations from the road. The LED light on the charger indicates when the device is being charged and with 2.1 Amps of power it charges safely and quickly. Would recommend this product - functional and reliable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, yet effective!, 1 Dec. 2013
I got given this as an early Christmas present as since upgrading to the iPhone 5s( From the trusty 4S) I have found the battery flattens very quickly. This charger provides the perfect solution in keeping me live on my phone.

The 2 amp charger allows for a speedy charge on my average length journeys to and from work when a little boost in power is required. My partners iPhone 5 also continues to charge using the Kit MFI Apple Approved 2 In-Car Charger (with Lightning Connector) even after numerous updates from IOS 6 software to IOS 7 updates which I have read can be an issue with some (probably slightly cheaper) chargers, in-car and mains powered.

The packaging is neat and if I could have waited until Christmas would have been a great little stocking filler which unlike some has and will continue to get used on a daily basis. Great little accessory that can be hidden out of sight if and when required as it doesn't take up to much space and does the job it was made to do. Check that it is sufficiently pushed in and the led light showing to know that all is working correctly. Highly recommend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Fast Charger - Would definitely recommend, 18 Dec. 2013
I recently upgraded my phone to an iPhone 5. I found that, although I love the phone, the charge runs out rapidly and will rarely last a full day. I work on the road and decided to buy the lightening charger to keep in my car for emergencies. It's such a good product that I don't always worry about charging at home now. I simply get in my car in the morning and plug my phone in whilst I drive to my first appointment. The charging is super fast and sometimes I actually think it charges quicker than when I plug into the mains charger! Would definitely recommend this product. I have tried other in-car chargers but none have been as good as this. By spending a little more I have a high quality product that surpassed my expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple Approved - Customer Approved, 11 Nov. 2013
As any iPhone 5 owner will tell you, the battery life is shocking. It is this detail that Apple fail to share when you upgrade from a smartphone with a decent battery life (at least one that lasts a full working day and night out) to the new iPhone 5 that struggles to make it into the early evening with modest use. Therefore, I decided to buy an in-car charger to help with this unavoidable flaw.

I chose this Kit MFI charger as I have been told that the Made for iPhone Apple Approved chargers allow for software updates and will continue to work, unlike the cheaper chargers on the market that run the risk of failing to charge due to the incorrect technology inside the connector.

The charger itself is of really good quality and the packaging it arrived in was smart and had basic, useful information included. The charger fits wells into the cigarette lighter socket and does not move around like my Tom Tom connection due to having four sprung clips instead of two.

I am able to keep my charger in the glove compartment when not in use as it is small enough to fold away and when in use, because of its size, it does not compromise on space in my car. I would highly recommend investing a little more money in a decent MFI charger than buying a knock-off iPhone charger.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 22 May 2014
Do not waste your money. It is not approved by apple. I feel like I should report this to trading standards, misrepresentation ,and sold using false description. The casing is flimsy and dangerous, I used mine 3 times before it packed up
If I could give it no stars it would still be too much!

1.0 out of 5 stars it does not work with iphone 5, 21 May 2014
Martin Wickham (uk) - See all my reviews
it just does not work with my iphone 5 I purchased it in good faith but it is not compatable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Charger that doesn't charge!, 16 May 2014
Thought I would give this a go as it was cheap versus other products. But you get what you pay for! This is a terrible product. It charges my phone really slowly and doesn't even work on my husband's phone. Cable isn't that long either so it's a bit of a stretch to use it whilst the phone is in it's holder on the windscreen being used for the sat nav.

1.0 out of 5 stars DOESNT WORK!!!, 15 May 2014
doesnt work at all! bought my bf it for his car as his battery always dies, gave it to him as soon as i recieved the product and it didnt work. it vibrated as to say it was connected nd then disconnected staight away.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 11 May 2014
F. Llavesai - See all my reviews
Feel cheated. Gets very hot while charging. Wish I had bought the original. This is false economy. Apple shop next