5.0 out of 5 stars great book
just downloaded the book, looks very interesting. Trying to learn ukulele never played a musical instrument before.
Have been going to a uke club for a while but need to know strumming patterns so I hope this will really help, it's also great having the video's to learn with. Many thanks.
Published 19 months ago by sparky

3.0 out of 5 stars Erich Andreas
The book is ok but since buying it the author has pestered us to buy further products so much so I would not buy further products from this author
Published 14 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 24 Jan 2013
This review is from: Ukulele Mastery Simplified: How Anyone Can Quickly Become a Strumming, Chords and Melodic Uke Ninja (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD, 19 Jan 2013
Simple clear section by section lessons. I would recommend this to any new or novice player.
Perhaps as a compliment to tutoring

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 18 Jan 2013
Great book very helpful and easy to follow it will easily help somebody else to play the ukulele. Great book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Uke explanations, 18 Jan 2013
After reading this great book, now eager to get a Uke and start playing and putting into practice what I have learned

5.0 out of 5 stars I was the student now I am the master!!, 18 Jan 2013
I had previously bought Erich's Ebook from [...] which I would highly recommend if you haven't got it already, so when I saw this I jumped at the chance to get the kindle book. Although I have been playing the ukulele on and off for over a year now I have kind of hit a wall with how to increase my skills and improve my playing, this certainly does the trick! I would consider myself a seasoned beginner but this book is perfect for everyone, the style of the narrative is very clear and concise so very easy to learn and gives you the opportunity to learn the basic principles as well as some of the more difficult techniques so good for all kinds of ukulele player. It is also supported by video tutorials and at the price it is an absolute bargain, get buying and get practicing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginner uke ninja's, 18 Jan 2013
An excelent start for first time Uke players of all ages, been a fan of Erich's for many years whilst learning to play the Guitar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Uke here I come, 17 Jan 2013
been toying with learning the Uke for a number of years, now I will be playing like a Uke ninja, I may even introduce some tunes to our live set, Thanks for sharing the knowledge :)

5.0 out of 5 stars super book, 17 Jan 2013
This is a geat book.Being a total beginer i have learn't so much.They ways eric uses to teach is so easy to understand once you get your head in gear. I would recommend this book to anyone wanting to learn to play the uke.I would also recommend any of eric's books. You will learn faster with eric than anyone else.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good for me., 26 Mar 2014
I am a total beginner. I was hoping to find a book with excercises to work through. This book did not really have that. It covers a lot of theory and technical stuff to be able to play better. I did not understand the format of some of the early exercises. He shows diagrams to help you become more dextrous, but there was no explanation of how to interpret this. I tried some of the web links and now get an email daily with other "products".

As a total beginner, this was not what I hoped it would be.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful and Excellent Value, 2 Jan 2014
Good starting point and has helped me move onto a more comprehensive self taught manual purchased from local music shop.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›