5.0 out of 5 stars game
good and fun game - i like the story to the game - me and my 4yr old son play it together
Published 12 months ago by Dionne Queen

2.0 out of 5 stars A BIT BAFFLING
I have about 30+ games and have never been at a loss as to just what is going on in a game! Also, it keeps telling me that it is saving my play and to wait - but the darn thing freezes every time! It is the most frustrating game I have EVER played and the graphics are mediocre, to say the least.
Published on 19 Mar. 2013 by Rosieo

4.0 out of 5 stars The Missing Girl., 11 April 2014
This review is from: Little Noir Stories: The Case of the Missing Girl (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
When I started this game I quite enjoyed it, but as I got through it, it didn't seem to make sense to me.
The ending was strange, it didn't seem to go anywhere and it was very well explained, so I was left very much in the air.

5.0 out of 5 stars game, 16 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars pc game, 14 Nov. 2013
thank you for the pc game I love the game I have completed the game and I keep p[laying the game so thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars Little Noir Stories, 26 Aug. 2013
Mrs. Margaret G. Thomas "hot photos" (Argyll, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I thought this was a good game. The quality of the pictures were very good. I liked the twist in the story and I liked the fact that there are two main characters who try to solve the case. The hidden objects are good and the tools you need for each scene are very good. Excellent buy, good price and good delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Little Noir Stories, 19 Aug. 2013
I have not yet had time to play this game, but if this one is as good as all the othersI have purchased then I will be very happy and would recommend this seller to other people.

4.0 out of 5 stars Little Noir Stories, 12 Aug. 2013
I enjoyed playing this game I have quiet a lot of Big Fish ones you have to really consentrate sometimes

1.0 out of 5 stars problem disc, 6 July 2013
half way through game froze, and will not after several attempts let me continue. will not load, all other games bought no problems

5.0 out of 5 stars Another very good hidden object game, 14 April 2013
If you like hidden object games, this won't disappoint. Lots of different things going on and mini-games too. The story isn't a small one neither, so the game lasts a long time - well worth the money.

2.0 out of 5 stars A BIT BAFFLING, 19 Mar. 2013
Rosieo (Swindon UK) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars played it didn't like it uninstalled immediately, 15 Mar. 2013
horrible graphics, finding hidden objects difficult, just nowhere near as good as others i've played and distinct lack of ambience

Little Noir Stories: The Case of the Missing Girl (PC DVD)
Little Noir Stories: The Case of the Missing Girl (PC DVD) by Focus Multimedia Ltd (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)