Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 21 June 2013
Every believer who understands the message of the Cross and has considered Calvary. Only the Precious Blood of Jesus washes our sins and brings us close to the throne of God Almighty.
on 18 January 2014
I gave this 5 stars because it is a wonderful book at a very fair price. Andrew Murray writes from a deep knowledge of his Saviour and although written a long time ago, everything is relevant for anyone seeking God today.
on 28 September 2013
This book is very easy reading yet it gives the most powerful punch that nothing is achieved without the Precious blood of the Lamb.
I personally have been blessed by reading this book and highly recommend it.
on 28 July 2013
Any meditation on the blood of Jesus has to have value to the believer. This is no exception. However, the reason for the 2 star rating is the writer's rapid move to promote a prosperity type message of promised health for the believer with sufficient faith. Sadly this approach has been destructive to the faith of many and has no foundation in scripture. As believers we are assured of the presence of Christ to help us through our tials (sickness, lonliness, unemployment, bereavement, etc etc) but nowhere in scripture are we given any promise of health, wealth or any other outward 'blessings'. Whilst I drew some benefit from the early part of this booklet, I am unable to recommend it.
on 27 October 2013
I have been singing the blood song for years without knowing the amount of power it carries. This book has opened my eyes to a powerful weapon against the devil.
I recommend this book to any christain.
on 23 October 2013
Easy to read and understand ,good reminder of how precious our Lords blood is and what it should mean to us as Christian. Feel blessed and sound of heart and mind x
on 12 June 2013
Theres power in the Blood of Jesus. If only people knew how much power. But thanks to this book, your understanding is further enlightened on this. I am always so blessed by the candidness of Bro Hagin's writings always supported by the Word of God, rich, refreshing and liberating. Thank you Lord for sending him to be such a blessing. Loved this book as well as many others by him.
on 27 February 2014
Scripturally sound,insightful and contains teaching every christian needs to know.The blood of Jesus is pivotal to the christian walk and the foundation we stand on.There's untold power in 'The blood'.You need to know about it.
on 15 January 2014
I thank you for this book I love reading it I am saved almost a year this book has given me a better understand from my heart I have cry with thanks to heavenly father god bless you who walk his path Margaret parkhill
on 7 April 2013
Four star rating.
Uncomplicated and eternal BIBLE truth.
Sometimes overlooked in today's church

Spiritually encouragement and Faith-building content.
Practically helpful.